Man wins $1500 off a $2 parlay. Gets it garnished by child support

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good, deadbeats are scumbags, it is a man duty to take care of his child and protect them as well. You shouldn't be gambling away money senselessly when you have child support bills and serious responsibilities

Just because your paying child support doesnt mean you a deadbeat....:childplease:judges are usually biased against men in family court anyways... the system aint equal..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is bad publicity for FanDuel. I'm willing to bet a big segment of their clientele is on child support. Now they know it could be seized, they might take their business elsewhere...
might wanna check the fine print of ALL these gambling sites breh. :skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I believe in taking care of your children and being a good father, but it seems like child support destroys mens money, plus you can go to jail for it

and as far as marriage when there's a divorce the sytem destroys the man too, children or not

I hope all the married Coli brehs and fathers are doing well

or maybe choose better? :ld:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
or maybe choose better? :ld:

yeah but some people change over time, trust I will be cautious when choosing the right woman for marriage and kids breh, I'm just saying if it don't work out most men gotta hold that L

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if they get notice of, or can garnish crypto earnings through the mainstream platforms :ohhh:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Just because your paying child support doesnt mean you a deadbeat....:childplease:judges are usually biased against men in family court anyways... the system aint equal..

And just because you not paying child support dont make you a deadbeat. These nikkas are just conflating things.