Man wins $1500 off a $2 parlay. Gets it garnished by child support

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
This is bad publicity for FanDuel. I'm willing to bet a big segment of their clientele is on child support. Now they know it could be seized, they might take their business elsewhere...
This is only bad publicity in the eyes of deadbeat bums who want to gamble instead of paying their child support.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is bad publicity for FanDuel. I'm willing to bet a big segment of their clientele is on child support. Now they know it could be seized, they might take their business elsewhere...
And take their business where exactly considering winnings from other places would be subject to seizure anyways if you owe child support :mjlol:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I believe in taking care of your children and being a good father, but it seems like child support destroys mens money, plus you can go to jail for it

and as far as marriage when there's a divorce the sytem destroys the man too, children or not

I hope all the married Coli brehs and fathers are doing well

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
lol degenerate gamblers arenā€™t ā€œshoppingā€ sites, and reading reviews, thatā€™s like saying so and so drug dealer is gonna lose business because they shorted some fiend, believe me, people that need their ā€œfixā€ ainā€™t worried about ā€œglass doorā€ reviews