Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Relationships are dumb. They fail constantly over and over and over again and yet ya'll still want to be delusional about them and get shocked each & every time one of them falls apart.

Now you wanna cry because I'm not crying with you. I expect people to "cheat" because we are not meant to be monogamous. shyt is a waste of time. Whole thing is obviously forced, unsuccessful and unnatural.

As for your last threat or whatever the hell that was... okay. Even more reason to not bother with the shyt. If he's that emotionally unstable to feel like he possesses another person and needs to use physical force to do so, it's even more of a reason to avoid being with him all together. Made the case for me.

Oh no ladies! Your situationship might beat you to death if you look at another. How about just cut his ass out of the equation and do what you want to do without the threat of sudden death because the man-baby doesn't get his way.
:picard: what happened to you? when did you become this cold?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Relationships are dumb. They fail constantly over and over and over again and yet ya'll still want to be delusional about them and get shocked each & every time one of them falls apart.

Now you wanna cry because I'm not crying with you. I expect people to "cheat" because we are not meant to be monogamous. shyt is a waste of time. Whole thing is obviously forced, unsuccessful and unnatural.

As for your last threat or whatever the hell that was... okay. Even more reason to not bother with the shyt. If he's that emotionally unstable to feel like he possesses another person and needs to use physical force to do so, it's even more of a reason to avoid being with him all together. Made the case for me.

Oh no ladies! Your situationship might beat you to death if you look at another. How about just cut his ass out of the equation and do what you want to do without the threat of sudden death because the man-baby doesn't get his way.

You said a little something .. then you went off the deep end.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Realistically this is only a positive for the breh long term

Not like she was going to be a perfect match for the rest of their lives if only it wasnt for going to one concert

so its harsh and its funny but ultimately he's better off

:pachaha: He'll be on a podcast by next week recruiting a new harem.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is sick to me as well is all of the men that laugh at another black man's pain.

Even though this is likely staged, I don't really see what's funny about anyone having their life ripped up because their SO wants to whore out, especially in a public arena
It’s no surprise though
We already know what time it is. As a black man its always your fault and everyone always taking comfort in your pain

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I alluded to that earlier

It's the women's way of letting you know where you stand :francis:

Basically telling you you ain't good enough and are lucky to have her, so you should let her get to experience a "real man" at least once in a lifetime

Edit:

Remeber the breh that took his girlfirend to meet idris elba in the morning? 5:32

shyts comical
Like these women have absolutely no shame

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She up there moving like a seasoned stripper. A regular woman can’t do half the shyt she was doing without stumbling. He had to know what type of woman he had, he probably thought all the foolishness was behind her. WRONG!
Your average west african chick can move like that. fukk is wrong with you nikkas.
Stop blaming the man

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Your average west african chick can move like that. fukk is wrong with you nikkas.
Stop blaming the man

Breh any moves your girl can make, she practiced that shyt. And she didn’t practice it to not use it, so when she pull it off on you don’t think it’s the first time.

Ain’t naan bytch come out the womb knowing stripper moves and transitions. I don’t care what side of the planet they were born.

He thought she was done with the foolishness, she proved otherwise. Now he gotta either accept what he got on his hands or kick her to the curb and keep it moving.

Last edited: