Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
If you're not insecure, you could take advantage of that, take her home, and fukk the shyt out of her. Because let it be known, she will be soaking wet. Other dude just warmed her up for you :yeshrug:. But yeah, she was a little foul :laugh:

:scust:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Didnt kai ask for her to come first and she wanted “compensation”

All she had to do was be cool and she probably would’ve got what he had. Damn these chicks really know how to fukk up opportunities in EVERYTHING

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
? Women get turned on at concerts. Is what she did cool? No. But if you're not completely insecure you can still take advantage. She ain't leave with the dude?

I just dont have anything in common with this way of thinking. If someone violates a clear boundary, having self-respect and walking away from it isnt being "insecure". These are the insults / language of a manipulator.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Accountability and consequences really do straighten these chicks up. The only reason she’s doing this is because of the backlash.

In the video aftermath she can be heard trying to downplay what she did while her BF walks off.....now she wants to give a Public Relations damage control press conference

Daps
Reppin
London
In the video aftermath she can be heard trying to downplay what she did while her BF walks off.....now she wants to give a Public Relations damage control press conference
“If i knew it will go this far” “he said it was fine” “this is not worth the hate”. Hilarious. She said if she's asked to go on stage then shes going to go on stage regardless of what her man says. That's your que to bounce.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accountability and consequences really do straighten these chicks up. The only reason she’s doing this is because of the backlash.

Even in that apology she’s talking about “if I knew this thing was going to go this far I wouldn’t have gone to the concert” :francis:

so yeah, it is definitely the backlash - and not necessarily a realisation of how she violated the breh that’s causing her to apologize. I don’t think weirdos should be sending her death threats though.