Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He tripping i wouldve threw her a lil stack for an interview, its not gonna do nothing but turn his platform up

He’s/was facing charges of inciting a riot in NYC because of a giveaway he did. This man doesn’t need to turn his platform up.

I understand her wanting to do business, but just appearing on his stream would have opened doors up for her. That’s how much weight this dude holds with youngsters. In fact, artists have moved away from usual rollouts and tend to ask him to pop up in his stream as a promotional tool.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few random thoughts:

1. I swear a post like this gets made every month. The 1st page gave me deja vu to the point I had to check the date.

2. I'm not heavy on the red pill "cuck" shyt, but getting your girl front row tix to a male artist on that playboy, heartthrob shyt, or a spot where there's gonna be male artists like that, gives off crazy cuck/simp energy to me. What are you doing? Subconsciously, women do not respect men who move like that.

3. It behooves you, if you're a man truly interested in marriage, to:
  • See how she reacts to vids like this - you don't press her about it with a line of questions after she answers and shyt or be awkward. Just see her natural reaction. If it's not a clear "that's wrong" or " that's fukked up," you're gambling heavy on that woman. Every solid woman I've been with reacts negatively and immediately to vids like this- even jokes about it before the reaction should have you on your toes.
  • See your girl drunk (I don't mean tipsy, I mean drunk) around her friends if she drinks
  • See how she acts around (hopefully) other attractive men - if you catch her looking you stand almost no chance (women are smoother with this, so to catch her looking means a lot)
Her being solid on all this doesn't mean she's solid, these are just things that you need to collect info on.

4. Grown women with celebrity crushes are not the move - ever.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s/was facing charges of inciting a riot in NYC because of a giveaway he did. This man doesn’t need to turn his platform up.

I understand her wanting to do business, but just appearing on his stream would have opened doors up for her. That’s how much weight this dude holds with youngsters. In fact, artists have moved away from usual rollouts and tend to ask him to pop up in his stream as a promotional tool.
That's not even a certainty. That's like choosing a dinner with Jay-Z over the money. Establish celebs can do that since it'll be cheap promotion for whatever they are doing

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Shorty was GEEKING at the rail like she was waiting to go on an amusement park ride...

NGL if that's me I wouldn't have even let her go on stage.... woulda got the bear hug whine from behind on some "show him what he can't have" shyt....

nasty work all around

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
I was on the Tube (London in the building) en route back to home earlier tonight and was sat opposite a group of 4 women. 3 Black, 1 White.

I'd say mid 30's and up. They were clearly on a night out (we 5 hours ahead over here), had been drinking a lil' and were discussing what happened at the concert.

Suffice to say, it restored a bit of faith of mine, in the common sense and principles of regular, everyday women because they were condemning what happened. I had to verbally acknowledge and we shared a light-hearted moment about it.

The importance of touching grass is so high because social media can have the best of us feel jaded and cynical at times.

Random anecdote, lol