Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

lib123

All Star
Daps
Seems like a lot of dudes get in situations like this by getting serious with girls who have mixed feelings about them. I'm sure there have been signs leading up to this that this girl didn't truly care for the dude and he cared more for her than vice versa, but the mixed signals of her sometimes being into him built false hope. It's just like the saying, it's not the people who like you or dislike you who cause you the most trouble. It's the people who have mixed feelings about you.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
That's her? :picard:

idk who took the bigger L. the boyfriend for dating that monstrosity or singing dude for picking her out of every groupie in the damn place :why:
She ain't a dime , but she also aint a montrosity. Her not being fat already makes that label invalid.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
If you're not insecure, you could take advantage of that, take her home, and fukk the shyt out of her. Because let it be known, she will be soaking wet. Other dude just warmed her up for you :yeshrug:. But yeah, she was a little foul :laugh:
So you're okay with another man turning your girl on

So not only are you a cuck, you're likely a fakkit too :unimpressed:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What's funny is; R&B singers been doing this for years.

But, they used to just grab her hand and sing lovelying in her eyes with some sweet lyrics.

:mjlol: Now these new guys got explicit lyrics (I fukked Your Girl, They p*ssy is Mine) and simulating sex live on stage with random nikkas girls

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I just dont have anything in common with this way of thinking. If someone violates a clear boundary, having self-respect and walking away from it isnt being "insecure". These are the insults / language of a manipulator.
Yeah if you want to take it that seriously. You dudes be hard up for a chick and acting like every single thing she does is a slight to the ego. Them chicks be having fun at concerts and will never see these people again. Do I want my chick to do that? Not really. But am I going to feel insecure because a entertainer was having fun with a chick I'm with as part of the show? That's lame shyt to get completely angry over something like that.
So you're okay with another man turning your girl on

So not only are you a cuck, you're likely a fakkit too :unimpressed:
What is the difference between your girl going to a strip club and coming home horny and what this chick did? Or your chick going to a burlesque show and coming home and wanting to suck dikk? Lol y'all throw around dumb ass words like this. Narrow minded and bytch made, catching feelings. When y'all's girl go to the club with her friends and you're not there, what the fukk y'all think she doing? Lol