Man, This Creed 3 movie was corny azzatry

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
N1gga, shut yo azz uo. I'm black and Rocky is better. Don't ever compare classics to bs.
Creed 3 is a Rocky 3 rip off.

Yeah right cac.

Rocky is a generic fantasy movie for cacs to live vicariously through the main character, who as a random broke cac, gets to, against all logic, fight the Black heavyweight champion and somehow magically defeats him even though he's not even a boxer he just trained really hard. :mjlol:

And when you realize Stallone wrote the script after watching Ali slap up some cac in the ring it's clear what the racial agenda is :mjpls:

And Creed 3 is a positive Black male centric story so of course you wouldn't like it.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hate criticizing MBJ as black actor, but I've yet to see something from him that I feel is great.

I didn't like him in Black Panther.

To be fair tho, I've never seen any of the Creed films.
He sucked in the other Creed movies too, they just had better writing.

Her was alright in that Mercy movie with Jamie

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah right cac.

Rocky is a generic fantasy movie for cacs to live vicariously through the main character, who as a random broke cac, gets to, against all logic is "chosen" to fight the Black heavyweight champion and somehow magically defeats him even though he's not even a boxer he just trained really hard. :mjlol:

And when you realize Stallone wrote the script after watching Ali slap up some cac in the ring it's clear what the racial agenda is :mjpls:

And it's a positive Black male centric story so of course you wouldn't like it.
He was a boxer in Rocky u fukking idiot. He wasn't a good boxer, but he had pro fights.

Don't even compare the 1st 2 Rocky scripts to this. Especially when this is a Ricky 3 ripoff.

Im going to assume you under 30. Probably under 25.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Classic CAC technique Grandstand , separate and hate.
There is an entire thread on this Movie. It has its moments and it was successful in the Box office. Jonathan Majors killed his role. And MBJ bossed up and now in charge of a Creed universe that's expanding :salute:

we see you :mjpls: and what you are trying to do keep :cook: but you only exposing yourself.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Classic CAC technique Grandstand , separate and hate.
There is an entire thread on this Movie. It has its moments and it was successful in the Box office. Jonathan Majors killed his role. And MBJ bossed up and now in charge of a Creed universe that's expanding :salute:

we see you :mjpls: and what you are trying to do keep :cook: but you only exposing yourself.
How old are u? Seriously? I guarantee the ppl defending this trash is these new age woke b1tches

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Finally got around to watching, it’s definitely the weakest out of the 3 Creed films. I could write an essay about it but imma keep it high level.

- Dame was wasted as foil, his style gave us something that we never saw in Rocky antagonist before

- The daughter subplot went nowhere, like others have said too much time was spent on the fam to the detriment of Dame

- Ending was a letdown and copy/pasted too much from Creed 2

- TOO MUCH ANIME, I love anime but you could tell Jordan was watching Hajime no Ippo when directing. I can literally point out every scene he copied in the final

Overall too formulaic and it didn’t have the emotional weight like 1 or 2 did. Creed 3 could’ve been the Rocky 1 & 2 using Creed 4 to continue this story as it would’ve benefited from a longer runtime.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Nice try cac , I see you trying to segment, segregate, and isolate to hate its what your people do best . You want more Stallone Go watch Tulsa King on Paramount+ :mjpls:
How old are u? Seriously? I guarantee the ppl defending this trash is these new age woke b1tches.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nice try cac , I see you trying to segment segregate and isolate to hate its what your people do best . You want more Stallone Go watch Tulsa King on Paramount+ :mjpls:
State your age u b1tch

Already binged Tulsa king, its piff :what:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Rocky films have a certain degree of fantasy. The most grounded ones were Rocky 1, 6 and Creed, the rest are basically Saturday morning cartoons. I was fine with Dame getting a title shot fresh out of prison, I just wish the film spent more time developing his character further so the final fight would have felt more earned, organic, and satisfying, This is one film I felt could have benefited from a longer runtime.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Fekket. I can smell the breast milk. Movie was made for impressionable children and b1tches
That's why you watched it and made a thread grandstanding your opinion months after release .

You are a dikk loving Karen that loves the attention. Im not even going to keep pointing out your :mjpls: right wing tactics.
That you aren't even denying just doubling down trying to call me young (thank you) or a snowflake or whatever that means on the wrassling forums.

You want my opinion on this film read it here

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They tried to recreate the first Rocky movie where Apollo is challenged by a fighter with no record.

Damien was meant to be a “villain” version of Rocky.

The problem with the movie is that Damian LACKED screen time and needed to be built up more. He wasn’t so everything felt abrupt.