Man, This Creed 3 movie was corny azzatry

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Who wrote this shyt? The mom gettin sick outta nowhere. A recently released felon with zero pro fights getting a title shot. The celeb cameos were trash. Stephen A:comeon:. The build up to the last fight was non-existent. They just start walking into fukkin Dodger stadium :what: Barely a jab thrown throughout the damn movie.

The last fight was some fake Wakanda shyt. Corny trash ending.

Michael B is not a good actor.
Did you like Drago?

I will break you like my daddy broke your daddy!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I thought I was the only one like wtf with this storyline. :what:

MJB is not a very good actor. Jonathan Majors was great though. They have to give him another chance. He’s the best young Black actor out right now.
But what about them Manhattan socialites he beat up. :damn:

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
My 3 lil cousins begged me to take them to see that shyt and they was calling it “Mid 3” by the time we was walking out :russ:

They should’ve focused more on Majors character as a protagonist and MBJ being the antagonist.

Ex con, role model and friend of world famous boxer gets a new chance at life to fulfill his life purpose.

His biggest challenge: Entering and making a new name for himself in a division that’s reigned by the very nikka who looked up to him. And that nikka (MBJ), despite reconnecting again, turns him away from his gym because he feels his old friend doesn’t have it in him anymore and the games changed.

Majors uses this as inspiration and works his way up with a lesser name coach and gym who takes a chance with him, showing what happens when you don’t give up on people. On the flip side, we get to see Creed’s side of things as far as coaching, family and running a gym. NOT BOXING because the bytch done proved himself in the first two films. The final fight is built up throughout between Majors and the Spanish nikka he sparred with in the movie that was under MBJ.

This would’ve been a perfect pivot for a fourth and final movie with MBJ being Majors final opponent. The new dog with the crown vs the old dog who still got a bone or two up his sleeve. Majors continues to works his way through the ranks while dealing with his rekindled stardom and the pressure that comes with it, and MBJ says fukk it and gives him a title shot outta some ego shyt. The movie ends with MBJ winning, but learning a valuable lesson on not giving up on those who have a dream blah blah some shyt like that.

nikka I should’ve wrote that shyt. That man MBJ can’t write or act lol. He should’ve kept his ass in the country like that boy said. Heart bleed koolaid. He ain’t built for this movie shyt haha.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The entire last fight was hilarious.
Did you like Drago?

I will break you like my daddy broke your daddy!!!
I thought it was interesting. Again, Apollo and Drago looked like heavyweights. MBJ looks like a cruiserweight at best . Creed 1 and 2 was way better than 3. The last fight when the crowd disappears and they in a cell and screaming at each other was beyond corny. They tried to jack Rocky 3, but nah. Rocky 3 shytted on this. I see why Stallone was pissed. They taking his characters and just runnin wild.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The entire last fight was hilarious.

I thought it was interesting. Again, Apollo and Drago looked like heavyweights. MBJ looks like a cruiserweight at best . Creed 1 and 2 was way better than 3. The last fight when the crowd disappears and they in a cell and screaming at each other was beyond corny. They tried to jack Rocky 3, but nah. Rocky 3 shytted on this. I see why Stallone was pissed. They taking his characters and just runnin wild.

Creed 2 was not better than this

:comeon:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree,even the bad Rocky films usually had a nice buildup to the fight.

My first problem for me was how they immediately had Jonathan Majors character turn on Creed after he got the belt. Like he had been plotting revenge the whole time. If he was,they didnt really make that clear enough for me. Id rather Creed cut him off because he was bad for business(pulling a Tonya Harding on Drago). But I guess that wouldve made Creed look like the bad guy. I just think then they couldve had Creed more reluctant to fight. Or maybe he was reluctant to fight because he didnt have that "edge" since he wasnt in the streets anymore:lolbron:

Main problem with the Creed films,is unlike the Rocky films. They dont really do anything to make you like Creed outside of the first film. They just want you to root for him because hes Creed.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Who wrote this shyt? The mom gettin sick outta nowhere. A recently released felon with zero pro fights getting a title shot. The celeb cameos were trash. Stephen A:comeon:. The build up to the last fight was non-existent. They just start walking into fukkin Dodger stadium :what: Barely a jab thrown throughout the damn movie.

The last fight was some fake Wakanda shyt. Corny trash ending.

Michael B is not a good actor.

D'Amato screen name :mjpls:

"Fake Wakanda shyt"? Why bring up Wakanda? :mjpls:

Let me guess you liked Rocky, which was about a no-name cac that gets to challenge the heavyweight boxing champ, a Black man and magically defeats him, without having any real boxing experience.

Which Stallone wrote the script for after watching Ali defeat a cac in the ring :mjpls:

And Creed 3 is the exact opposite of that film because the final fight is earned with multiple fights by someone skilled in the sport.

Also it's a movie about a Black man with a wife and kid facing his challenges and overcoming them. Which is a rare story these days in hollyweird.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
D'Amato screen name :mjpls:

"Fake Wakanda shyt"? Why bring up Wakanda? :mjpls:

Let me guess you liked Rocky, which was about a no-name cac that gets to challenge the heavyweight boxing champ, a Black man and magically defeats him, without having any real boxing experience.

Which Stallone wrote the script for after watching Ali defeat a cac in the ring :mjpls:

And Creed 3 is the exact opposite of that film because the final fight is earned with multiple fights by someone skilled in the sport.

Also it's a movie about a Black man with a wife and kid facing his challenges and overcoming them. Which is a rare story these days in hollyweird.
N1gga, shut yo azz uo. I'm black and Rocky is better. Don't ever compare classics to bs.
Creed 3 is a Rocky 3 rip off.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It’s a “rocky” movie. All them were corny with heart.

There was never anything realistic about any of them. They where always dumb boxing movies to inspire the little guy.

It was the most entertaining of the trilogy. Just like rocky 4 was the most enjoyable rocky film.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
It’s a “rocky” movie. All them were corny with heart.

There was never anything realistic about any of them. They where always dumb boxing movies to inspire the little guy.

It was the most entertaining of the trilogy. Just like rocky 4 was the most enjoyable rocky film.
Thank you. All rocky movies are corny .
Stalone and MBJ are both bad actors. These movies have always been shyt

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Stallone is a way better actor than MBJ. Please. Rocky 1 alone should solidify that. Ricky 1 and 2 are damn near perfect.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Stallone is a way better actor than MBJ. Please. Rocky 1 alone should solidify that. Ricky 1 and 2 are damn near perfect.
I hate criticizing MBJ as black actor, but I've yet to see something from him that I feel is great.

I didn't like him in Black Panther.

To be fair tho, I've never seen any of the Creed films.