Man, This Creed 3 movie was corny azzatry

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Who wrote this shyt? The mom gettin sick outta nowhere. A recently released felon with zero pro fights getting a title shot. The celeb cameos were trash. Stephen A:comeon:. The build up to the last fight was non-existent. They just start walking into fukkin Dodger stadium :what: Barely a jab thrown throughout the damn movie.

The last fight was some fake Wakanda shyt. Corny trash ending.

Michael B is not a good actor.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I thought I was the only one like wtf with this storyline. :what:

MJB is not a very good actor. Jonathan Majors was great though. They have to give him another chance. He’s the best young Black actor out right now.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I thought I was the only one like wtf with this storyline. :what:

MJB is not a very good actor. Jonathan Majors was great though. They have to give him another chance. He’s the best young Black actor out right now.
And I think they fought at heavyweight. Neither looks like a heavyweight. And Creed was sparring Terrence Crawford.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea of the Creed movies this one was by far the biggest reach. What they should have done was slow things down, and make a more intimate (nh) story about sacrifice and friendship. Maybe have Jonathan Majors character get his feet under him as he works his way from post prison to a few amateur fights and maybe then finish off with his pro debut. I get what Michael was trying to do and the message is admirable but it was the weakest of the 3 movies.

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
As a movie fan very entertaining.

As a boxing fanatic, hilariously unbelievable in so so many ways.

I still enjoyed it
That's all Rocky movies actually. The movies are highly entertaining but highly unbelievable at the same time. Starting with the first one. Apollo would've Ko'd Rocky's un-athletic ass once he realized Rocky thought he stood a chance :mjlol: