Man Slapped “Crying Ni**er Baby”

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
im the furthest thing from a violent or confrontational cat, but I'd spazz on dude just for callin a lil child a niqqer baby. Actually slapping an infant, too? I'd go for the jugular; I cant think of many actions that would be more enraging to me than something like that. Id try to kill him.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I forgot. White people who commit crimes are mentally ill, on anti-depressant medication and have troubled relationships with their mother. :rolleyes:

Its simply impossible that he was just a piece of shyt that wanted to pick on a kid.

Pretty sure he's a downie. Still, all the squishy face retards I've encountered seem to have enough sense to not do that

Btw, ever look like...deep into a downie's eyes? Christ. It's like looking into a black void.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
this changes the whole dynamic of this thread because i thought the mother was black too. :ohhh:

the guy probably said it because their were probably no grown black people around

article-2279328-179D27CA000005DC-124_634x665.jpg

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
im the furthest thing from a violent or confrontational cat, but I'd spazz on dude just for callin a lil child a niqqer baby. Actually slapping an infant, too? I'd go for the jugular; I cant think of many actions that would be more enraging to me than something like that. Id try to kill him.

Dude's neck would've been snapped before the sound of the slap faded. Don't fukk with children yo.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I forgot. White people who commit crimes are mentally ill, on anti-depressant medication and have troubled relationships with their mother. :rolleyes:

Its simply impossible that he was just a piece of shyt that wanted to pick on a kid.

Except that dude actually was a downie, though :what:.....shyt was in the news

I ain't makin' excuses for what he did (even a downie should know better, IMO) and I don't blame the father for his reaction one bit....but let's accept the facts as they are. Not everything is a conspiracy by 'the man'

But if you'd rather believe that it's more likely that a regular grown man decided to kick a random boy in a public place for no reason while surrounded by other adults including his pops.....the go on with that :manny:

Tell you one thing, though.....when that other video came out showing that black chick wildin' out and hittin' random people during a class at FAU, nikkas was QUICK to defend her on some "b-b-but she had mental issues" :usure:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
to be honest i dont know what i would have done. i probably would have gotten the authorities involved when we landed.

nikkas can talk all they want, but knocking out an old white man on a plane aint a good look and will land YOU in jail.

i can't even imagine this happening to me tho. my instincts might take over​

I hear you on the fact of it not being a good look.

I just know myself with kids it's instinct first, I have no sympathy or mercy on people who'd harm kids. I can't picture anything other than me rendering dude unconscious then dealing with whatever "consequences" afterwards if I eye witnessed someone strike a child leg alone AFTER spewing cism'.

Bugs me even more than this was a local mom

-P-

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
so you can tell a flight attendant to fukk off and get charged as a terrorist

but smacking a baby only gets a "simple" assault?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If that was my child, I think I would have blacked out for a minute. By the time I would have came to, that old dude would have needed immediate medical attention.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
White folks tend to get real slick at the mouth when it ain't 2 many nyggaz around.like Martin Lawrence said in his stand up show "u so crazy".

:myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Should've kept his unstable ass in the house. There are plenty of people with Down Syndrome who know hitting a child is wrong. He deserved to be put on his ass. :manny:

Don't pay him any mind lady. That nikka irons his cape every morning so he can rescue white people.