Man Slapped “Crying Ni**er Baby”

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the article. Here's a pic of Mom and Baby. It's a white broad so y'all will :cape:

jonahandjessica1.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people dont fear blaccs no more, this would not have happened in the 90s or early 2000s

not true, old white man= i rule the world. thats their mentality(generally speaking). so that would have happened in any era.

he was also going to a loved ones funeral. so the dude was already in i dont care mode. the baby pushed him over the edge. now the fact he had to say the racist stuff to boot, shows you he was always racist.

now what would have happened if i would've seen this? the dude would've been yanked out of his seat. but i wouldnt put the smash on him. since i know i could go to jail for assault as well.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If I saw that shyt then I guess I would be going to jail and have to call up my lawyer, because that old cac is ending up in the ER.

Daps
Daps
That white boy had some type of mental handicap. I think he was autistic bu I cant remember. That white woman is his mother.

white dude had some kinda illness, like he retarded.

Lil boy was being a lil boy and retard flipped.

Black dude put the retard on the ground and raped him and the pawg :whoo:

young nikka gets in on the action and rapes pawg too :drool:

ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I forgot. White people who commit crimes are mentally ill, on anti-depressant medication and have troubled relationships with their mother. :rolleyes:

Its simply impossible that he was just a piece of shyt that wanted to pick on a kid.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I forgot. White people who commit crimes are mentally ill, on anti-depressant medication and have troubled relationships with their mother. :eyeroll:

Its simply impossible that he was just a piece of shyt that wanted to pick on a kid.

the white boy has down syndrome :luke: