Man Slapped “Crying Ni**er Baby”

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
to be honest i dont know what i would have done. i probably would have gotten the authorities involved when we landed.

nikkas can talk all they want, but knocking out an old white man on a plane aint a good look and will land YOU in jail.

i can't even imagine this happening to me tho. my instincts might take over​

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
to be honest i dont know what i would have done. i probably would have gotten the authorities involved when we landed.

nikkas can talk all they want, but knocking out an old white man on a plane aint a good look and will land YOU in jail.

i can't even imagine this happening to me tho. my instincts might take over​

If that was my kid, I tell you, I'd have to be restrained from killing him. People are naturally hardwired to protect their kids sometimes in a violent way if the kid is being threatened. Its evolution.

Ever seen a female animal with its newly born kids? They're overprotective and aggressive as fukk and will try to fukk with anyone that comes anywhere near them.even animals that are usually docile.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
wait, so on a flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta some cac can call a baby a ****** without having them paws put on him? :guwop:

Atlanta can keep that black Enterprise shyt if thats the case :mjpls:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
wait, so on a flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta some cac can call a baby a ****** without having them paws put on him? :guwop:

Atlanta can keep that black Enterprise shyt if thats the case :mjpls:

This is what I find so strange about the only thing.how tge hell is he not in intensive care or some sh1t? Were there any men on that flight?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
if you guys were on that flight and saw this happen to a single black mother and her child....

primetime-what-would-you-do-5.jpg

:mjpls:

probably continue eating my flight meal :eat:

But nah really, just stand in between and confront the situation in a non violently way :yeshrug:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
If that was my kid, I tell you, I'd have to be restrained from killing him. People are naturally hardwired to protect their kids sometimes in a violent way if the kid is being threatened. Its evolution.

Ever seen a female animal with its newly born kids? They're overprotective and aggressive as fukk and will try to fukk with anyone that comes anywhere near them.even animals that are usually docile.

i agree that's why i said i dunno if my instincts would take over or not.

but the way flight security is these days its a risk to do anything agressive on a plane or in an airport.​