Man says he doesn’t want to make $350 a year, he’d rather make $90k due to expectations

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol:This Low expectation having muthafukka. All cuz he's too chicken shyt to set boundries.
Many people seek a work/life balance that doesn't interfere with there real life. That's becoming a luxury. And he's talking salary, not overall income. You can still have a side gig making 90k a year.

Then there's the getting ass raped by taxes you have to deal with. You're gonna need a tax advisor and/or FA on retainer to protect your finances. You may even need a lawyer to protect you from your tax and money men.:wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I hate to say this but too many Black men today have a built in lack of ambition no Black woman would ever say some silly shyt like this. Even after taxes 350 will allow you to aggressively invest in your retirement while providing a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
While I get it, I don't agree, but i get it. Its Kinda dumb he recorded this because this is going viral, his job now and future jobs don't care about his salary, he just established himself as lazy to employers.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i get what he is saying but those 90k paying jobs can be just as stressful as the high salary jobs. you always hear stories of execs fukking up but never getting fired and still pocketing millions in salary and bonuses. let a lower level employee fukk up and they get written up and put on a PIP quick.

i have worked with execs and when scheduling meetings with them they will spend 2-3 hours a day playing tennis and grabbing lunch. the stress will come and go based on your workload.