Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why.....Why.....

I dont understand why DC cant at least attempt to create the same magic the animated movies bring. My whole family loves those and we are :flabbynsick:

DC could crush the buildings but are to incompetent:scust:

This,...after all this time it is still this.

Art Barr

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nobody seen that Vixen animated flik yet?
downloaded that shyt yesterday

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Said it before, possibly in this thread, and I'll keep saying it - movie was perfect.

I've loved and followed Superman since forever, going into this movie I had no idea where Snyder was going with it - loved the shyt. And in the end when he snapped Zod's neck me and my niccaz absolutely lost it.

Can't wait to see where JL/MoS2 will take him.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo this movie was the shyt. I mainly have one problem with it though. Superman killing off his entire species. fukking idiot.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo this movie was the shyt. I mainly have one problem with it though. Superman killing off his entire species. fukking idiot.

Technically the Kyrptonians arent dead the knowledge and dna is disseminated into his entire DNA so he could rebuild his race if he had the technology.. Remember?
:jbhmm:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Technically the Kyrptonians arent dead the knowledge and dna is disseminated into his entire DNA so he could rebuild his race if he had the technology.. Remember?
:jbhmm:
Technically he killed them all.

The knowledge and dna shyt...ain't nothing gonna come of it but bizarro superman after lex luthor attempts to clone him again (as if doomsday wasn't enough)

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Technically he killed them all.

The knowledge and dna shyt...ain't nothing gonna come of it but bizarro superman after lex luthor attempts to clone him again (as if doomsday wasn't enough)

Those cells gonna stay active... there's a fukking SOLID reason Jor-El put the Kryptonian Heritage inside his son whether to smuggle it out or whatever. Kal-El will continue the Kryptonian blood line I mean it was a HUGE plot point of the movie...:dahell: