Man loses it when he asked for hamburger and got a cheeseburger (VID)

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Why am I a dumb fukk for expecting them to get my order right? This dd is right by my crib so if I gotta grab something quick in the morning before heading to work I should at least have enough confidence to not have to open up the bag and make sure my shyt ain't fukked up.

I understand the convenience, but the fact that you STILL expect it to be right when it's fukked up all the time.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop eating fast food brehs....go to proper restaurants and have quality food made to order.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why does he keep going there if he has had a total of 4 bad experiences? Find a new place.

we only got 1 burger king around here, and they fukk up my order I been counting around 8 times in a row..

when I mean fukked up I mean

"I want that in a medium" and they charge me for a large, but since I know how much they cost I be like nah that aint what I order

or they give me some other food on the menu I aint order

or some shyt

but I only go back because its the only one .. I havnt been there in awhile now tho

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Reminded me of Michael Douglas in Falling Down
$(KGrHqIOKpkE3vIKSHTQBOEBLDZsRQ~~_35.JPG

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
we only got 1 burger king around here, and they fukk up my order I been counting around 8 times in a row..

when I mean fukked up I mean

"I want that in a medium" and they charge me for a large, but since I know how much they cost I be like nah that aint what I order

or they give me some other food on the menu I aint order

or some shyt

but I only go back because its the only one .. I havnt been there in awhile now tho

Where in the bay do u live?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where in the bay do u live?

just moved back to fairfield, actually cant even say just moved back anymore I been back a year, was living in richmond

I know on here no one thinks fairfield the bay but after living in richmond and entire family in vallejo except me n my parents ive found thats only on the internet or to some older heads :manny:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why does he keep going there if he has had a total of 4 bad experiences? Find a new place.

exactly, I hit the cac with the :stopitslime: after he said it happened 3 times before

it's a fukking fast food joint, there is one on every corner, da fuk he going back to the same one he hates over and over

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't fukk with fast food like that. The shyt is unclean, and the workers don't give a fukk.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could never understand why people get that angry over shyt like that...that's why I quit retail for good, I've gotten into it with many customers over their bullshyt attitudes...except if its merchandising or or store resets...

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I don't fukk with fast food like that. The shyt is unclean, and the workers don't give a fukk.

I haven't eaten a Wendy's, BK, Macdonalds, or Carl Jr burger in OVER 2 years. I have had In n Out on occasion. But their food is prepared fresher, a healthier alternative but not that healthy.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I aint even mad at him.. he said they fukk shyt up everytime he goes there

Its a KFC here where I live and I swear evvvvery fukking time I decide Imma give them one more chance, its always some bullshyt.