Man loses it when he asked for hamburger and got a cheeseburger (VID)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Should have listened to :lupe:

I'm just the opposite......

NWA: No cheese man, thanks

*Forgets that they probably will say fuuck it and put cheese on it, gets half mile down road, open up plastic wrapping sees gooey yellow cheese on my burger*
darryl-drunk2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
:what: I always assume nikkas that be extra hype off little shyt just cant cope with life... its one thing to be upset and want your hard earned $$ back but if you standin outside the window with ya blood pressure on overdrive cuz of a cheeseburger how are you gonna deal with anything more important

get the order right next time

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You guys just dont understand:wow:

I HATE cheese with a passion

Its nothing worse than ordering a HAMburger, hell even go as far as to say "hamburger with NO cheese" and STILL get cheese :wow:

I feel dudes pain on this. He did that so hopefully people like me n him wont have to go thru that :salute:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:yeshrug:

It all depends on how they say it. Like you got the polite customers who'll be like "can i get mine without pickles?"

Then its no problem :ehh:

But then u got these a$$holes who got a chip on there shoulder talkin bout "listen make sure i get it without pickles, i dont eat that sh!t :ufdup:" :what:

Thats when its fukk you

:what: shut the fucc up fakkit. Aint no grown ass man finna lower the tone in his voice jus to sound polite to a fuccin fast food boy.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i thought people knew by now that if you asked for some special order at a fast food place 9 times out of 10 they are gonna fukk it up.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:heh: though this was a candid camera video of me before I got into the thread

real shyt, I can't fukkn stand cheese on my burger. If you're like me, you get tight during this exchange:

Me: let me get a hamburger, fri-
Worker: with cheese?
Me: :dwillhuh: that would be a cheeseburger, no? :patrice:

*gets food*

Me: :birdman: let me catch cheese on my shyt

*opens burger*

:beli: god damn mustard

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:heh: though this was a candid camera video of me before I got into the thread

real shyt, I can't fukkn stand cheese on my burger. If you're like me, you get tight during this exchange:

Me: let me get a hamburger, fri-
Worker: with cheese?
Me: :dwillhuh: that would be a cheeseburger, no? :patrice:

*gets food*

Me: :birdman: let me catch cheese on my shyt

*opens burger*

:beli: god damn mustard

:pachaha:

fukking mustard though.. now THAT would make me irate like the cheeseburger guy if I said no to mustard and shyt was still on it. :bustback::bustback::bustback:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
This happens to me all the time at Dunkin donuts. I always ask for a egg on a toasted crossaint NO CHEESE, but these dumb fukks always put cheese on there. Then they have the nerve to just take it off. fukk that, make me a new one.

Cheese is fukking disgusting.

So this happens all the time yet you keep going there and they're the dumb fukks? :heh:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I love piccles :blessed:

But dont test me, im the type to drive all the way bacc to a resturant during rush hour traffic if u get my order wong :ufdup:

This aint no five star restaurant breh.. U payin $5 u gettin $5 service :pachaha:

Lol @ you wasting more then $5 in gas to come 'let me have it..' Only to find out I'm gone for the day :ufdup:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So this happens all the time yet you keep going there and they're the dumb fukks? :heh:

Why am I a dumb fukk for expecting them to get my order right? This dd is right by my crib so if I gotta grab something quick in the morning before heading to work I should at least have enough confidence to not have to open up the bag and make sure my shyt ain't fukked up.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:what: I always assume nikkas that be extra hype off little shyt just cant cope with life... its one thing to be upset and want your hard earned $$ back but if you standin outside the window with ya blood pressure on overdrive cuz of a cheeseburger how are you gonna deal with anything more important

True shyt, but, I think it's the reverse.

All it takes is one insignificant incident like this
to push you over the edge.

God bless people in the service industry:snoop: