Man loses it when he asked for hamburger and got a cheeseburger (VID)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This happens to me all the time at Dunkin donuts. I always ask for a egg on a toasted crossaint NO CHEESE, but these dumb fukks always put cheese on there. Then they have the nerve to just take it off. fukk that, make me a new one.

Cheese is fukking disgusting.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
can-i-have-a-cheese-burger-no-cheese-so-u-want-a-hamburger.jpg

He might need to go this route next :takedat: :dj2:

Can you imagine his reaction if they fukk that up :krs:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I remeber workin fast food as a youngin..whenever customers would make demands like "i dont want no pickles :ufdup:"

Id stuff that b!tch with pickles lol

I worked at a theme park so they was too busy to come back on some :angry: sh!t

fukking a$$hole, you make it worse for the guys who make honest mistakes :pacspit:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
fukking a$$hole, you make it worse for the guys who make honest mistakes :pacspit:

:yeshrug:

It all depends on how they say it. Like you got the polite customers who'll be like "can i get mine without pickles?"

Then its no problem :ehh:

But then u got these a$$holes who got a chip on there shoulder talkin bout "listen make sure i get it without pickles, i dont eat that sh!t :ufdup:" :what:

Thats when its fukk you

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Some MFs don't be playin around when it comes to their order :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel where he's coming from. i hate when i order a hamburger and get cheese on it. oftentimes, you have to scrape the cheese off because it's melted onto the burger, making it a sloppy sandwich not worth the effort. i would have done the same thing he did.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people are fukking idiots.

1. if it keeps happening either dont continue to do the same thing and expect different results.

2. dont be an a$$hole about it.

if he would have been like "i ordered just a regular hamburger, you gave me one with cheese" they would have been like "im sorry" and not only given him another hamburger, but prolly his money and his hamburger or 2 burgers.

that b*stard would have been pickin up pennies and nickels off the ground fukkin 99 cent ass burger