Man Kong Skull Island was terrible

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I thought the movie was good for what it was.
the part with the cigarette was my turning point tho "we dont have time for that " :mjlol: like you cant walk and smoke at the same time :mjlol:. Lazy writing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I thought the movie was good for what it was.
the part with the cigarette was my turning point tho "we dont have time for that " :mjlol: like you cant walk and smoke at the same time :mjlol:. Lazy writing.

Or when sam had his DBS moment before he got killed.Writers was like fukk it.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Shyt was fukkin inexcusable. I was cryin laughing.
i was angry...i was not laughing. The writers could not find a more clever way to accidentally start/show an explosion. They could just let him finish the damn cigarette and they could have their fukking explosion when he threw the butt.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i was angry...i was not laughing. The writers could not find a more clever way to accidentally start/show an explosion. They could just let him finish the damn cigarette and they could have their fukking explosion when he threw the butt.

Not to mention Kong was shown in the first 5 minutes which violated monster flick rule 101....build up the appearance of the monster.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was okay. A solid 6/10.

It was a silly B movie. A throwback monster flick.

It wasn't good but it wasn't pretending to be either. It knew exactly what type of film it was.

It was a lot better than godzilla.
I gave it 7/10. shyt was entertaining as fukk

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Fantastic theater experience. Everyone in my viewing was loving it

This forum stans the silliest of all franchises, Fast and Furious, but are super critical and not entertained by a a giant gorilla wrecking ish in beautiful cgi and Sam Jackson with one of his most Sam Jackson performances of all time?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Fantastic theater experience. Everyone in my viewing was loving it

This forum stans the silliest of all franchises, Fast and Furious, but are super critical and not entertained by a a giant gorilla wrecking ish in beautiful cgi and Sam Jackson with one of his most Sam Jackson performances of all time?

Haven't seen the last Fast Movie but every single one since 5 has been awful.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Why do you need to build up the appearance of King Kong? Who doesn't know what King Kong looks like? :pachaha:

It's called suspense...action...tension to build up.

Are you honestly suggesting that Loki doing his best "Star Wars kid" impersonation with that gas mask with the shytty green screen was entertaining to watch?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was okay. A solid 6/10.

It was a silly B movie. A throwback monster flick.

It wasn't good but it wasn't pretending to be either. It knew exactly what type of film it was.

It was a lot better than godzilla.
IMO all three (godzilla, kong, pac rim) were fine. OP sounding like he wanted to see oscar bait and came out disappointed.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
IMO all three (godzilla, kong, pac rim) were fine. OP sounding like he wanted to see oscar bait and came out disappointing.

No. I wanted fun...Pacific Rim is fun....Mad Max is fun..John Wick is fun...this shyt was awful. There's a line between fun and completely stupid ( the last couple F&F flicks)....and this leapfrogged it.