Man Kong Skull Island was terrible

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just to be 100% on the same page are we talking 1930ish version or Peter Jackson?

Obviously the OG is a classic but the PJ version is dope....this shyt sucked. Saw the OG one all the time as a kid when that and OG Godzilla was on sci-fi channel....
Modern og. Peter jackson

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Modern og. Peter jackson

I don't knock people for liking shyt and I ain't no " oh it's not Shakespeare so it sucked" but I do expect a bit of a balance.....like Taken 1 was cool but Taken 3 was TRASH....Fast 5 is good but Fast 6 and 7 were awful....there's a difference between Rock and Vin fighting for 15 minutes (dope ass scene) and Vin fighting Statham cracking concrete on a parking garage stomping the ground having it collapse and fall on Statham and he survives without a scratch.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't knock people for liking shyt and I ain't no " oh it's not Shakespeare so it sucked" but I do expect a bit of a balance.....like Taken 1 was cool but Taken 3 was TRASH....Fast 5 is good but Fast 6 and 7 were awful....there's a difference between Rock and Vin fighting for 15 minutes (dope ass scene) and Vin fighting Statham cracking concrete on a parking garage stomping the ground having it collapse and fall on Statham and he survives without a scratch.
Did you see Peter Jackson king kong more then once
Also, was xxx3 return xander cage trash?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Deep blue sea was good

:ufdup:

No disrespect but I addressed this earlier. Deep Blue Sea was the kind of mindless fun that it needed to be. Check your brain at the door and enjoy. I liked it. King Kong has different levels of expectations. I have decent expectations for Kong. It was like Deep Blue Sea in that it had a cursing Sam Jackson, bland female roles. Kong should have been better. And in that perspective it felt like Deep Blue Sea.