man kills his wife, posts up image on facebook, turns self in

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Here you go breh's I still had the tab opened.
2zg8bdi.png

142fw2q.png

6ti99f.png
@Buckeye Fever remove that other pic :patrice:

Imagine being at home minding your own business and you check you FB timeline to find this :ohhh: :ohhh:

Edit: And why the fukk isn't my Wee-bey gif working?? :what:

Last edited:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I wondered last week after watching 4 beheadings in mexico why our news media doesn't show us what death really looks like? Only time is in the face of tragedy (pearl harbor, ww2, vietnam, 9/11) but never in everyday situations. I believe we should open up our eyes to this terror that we face and be shown EVERYTHING that happens to people in America. Dude gets shot with an ak? Ok, show his body. Theater shot up? Ok, show the victims at 10pm on the news. I can guarantee that it would change something....not sure what but something in this country would shift for sure. I believe it's to protect the little white kids....because if the country was majority blacks but still controlled by whites, I guarantee 0 fukks would be given about showing shyt like this. Case in point? Dead babies being shown on the news in haiti, iraq, afghanistan etc.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wondered last week after watching 4 beheadings in mexico why our news media doesn't show us what death really looks like? Only time is in the face of tragedy (pearl harbor, ww2, vietnam, 9/11) but never in everyday situations. I believe we should open up our eyes to this terror that we face and be shown EVERYTHING that happens to people in America. Dude gets shot with an ak? Ok, show his body. Theater shot up? Ok, show the victims at 10pm on the news. I can guarantee that it would change something....not sure what but something in this country would shift for sure. I believe it's to protect the little white kids....because if the country was majority blacks but still controlled by whites, I guarantee 0 fukks would be given about showing shyt like this. Case in point? Dead babies being shown on the news in haiti, iraq, afghanistan etc.

What good would that do? It wouldn't change anything for the better. We have more rampage shootings than anywhere on earth and you want to desensitize these fragile minded fukks by getting them used to seeing gore.