Man taking trash to dumpster with gun slips, shoots and kills self accidentally, police say

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Me and your mother would've never moved to this neighborhood if we knew you needed a gun to take the god damn trash out to the street."

"You know how it is around here"

"Oh, no, son, that's not the way it is. You kids today are nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. You're scared to take an ass-whippin

This is what makes you a man. When I was growin' up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some, but you live. You live to fight another day. And you think you're a man with that gun in your hand, don't you"

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Probably had a shytty revolver or a pistol that was off safety or already in cock position…
Dude was in his 60s. you probably right. had to be some hammer fired pistol or revolver.

Can't imagine this happening with an internal striker fired pistol like a Glock.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
A gun to take out the trash….

Too many of these 2A bozos aren’t living in reality

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
A gun to take out the trash….

Too many of these 2A bozos aren’t living in reality
You trolling breh :heh: I know damn well Chicago ain't the only place with areas you need to be cautious taking the trash out at night. I lived with my grandmother growing up, she absolutely refused to let me take out the trash after dark.

This shyt aint a game nikka :dahell:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You trolling breh :heh: I know damn well Chicago ain't the only place with areas you need to be cautious taking the trash out at night. I lived with my grandmother growing up, she absolutely refused to let me take out the trash after dark.

This shyt aint a game nikka :dahell:
Bruh stop

nikkas by taking out the trash in they boxers and no shirt

What nikkas gonna rob you for exactly ?