man kills his wife, posts up image on facebook, turns self in

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
images

yeah, shyt is fukked up..there was actually an agency or someshyt that was paying people for snuff videos and shyt.. 3 guys 1 hammer video.. basically these kids in ukraine kidnapped a guy off the street, tortured him and killed him and posted the video on the internet. apparently a lot of shyt like that happens in ukraine.. after chernobyl it really kinda fukked that area up and some of the people in eastern europe, i think

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
yeah, shyt is fukked up..there was actually an agency or someshyt that was paying people for snuff videos and shyt.. two guys 1 hammer video.. basically these kids in ukraine kidnapped a guy off the street, tortured him and killed him and posted the video on the internet. apparently a lot of shyt like that happens in ukraine.. after chernobyl it really kinda fukked that area up and some of the people in eastern europe, i think
you seem interested in htis shyt

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you seem interested in htis shyt

nah, i couldnt even watch the video, had to turn it off. i had a friend who was into all this weird gore shyt (we arent friends anymore) and she would tell me about it. she was from poland, and was really interested in the affects of chernobyl so she researched a lot of weird ass shyt.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
yeah, shyt is fukked up..there was actually an agency or someshyt that was paying people for snuff videos and shyt.. 3 guys 1 hammer video.. basically these kids in ukraine kidnapped a guy off the street, tortured him and killed him and posted the video on the internet. apparently a lot of shyt like that happens in ukraine.. after chernobyl it really kinda fukked that area up and some of the people in eastern europe, i think

ive seen that video before and yeah all sorts of odd shyt happens over there. i think in that same vid they used dudes head as a soccer ball or some shyt. :wtf:

them russians dont play.

TOO SOON BREHS?

L7Mov1c.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol'd hard @ this

im goin to hell brehs

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, i couldnt even watch the video, had to turn it off. i had a friend who was into all this weird gore shyt (we arent friends anymore) and she would tell me about it. she was from poland, and was really interested in the affects of chernobyl so she researched a lot of weird ass shyt.

Your friend sounds EXACTLY like my black homeboy i've known for about 11 years now. nikka will be like "Lebronshairline! come check out this mexican beheading on liveleak!" And then show me like 300 other gorey ass videos

bottom line....nikkas is crazy b :no: