Man I cant get this chick out of my mind, no matter how much I try

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he didn't say he wanted to hang out though

"after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you."

2 days have passed and he initiated the convo saying he had not heard from her, she said that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital.

what i said if a women is truly into you she would have let you know whats going on in her life, like omg mr210 jenny broke her leg and is in the hospital

when a chick in the early stages goes from texting all the time to disappearing cut your losses

cosign this post, the chick im seeing later tonight, who right now I have on top compared to the other chicks, she is always telling me whats going on in her life, both professionally and personally

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
we have gone out 3x, after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you. Her response was that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital. I didnt respond to that text. About a week later, i hit her up to see if she wanted to get together and she said her friend was still in the hospital. Should I ask how she is doing in regards to her friend...if her friend is ok, I wonder if she is even telling the truth. I cant get this chick out of my mind

It's infatuation breh. When you meet a girl who's that " it's something about her" you gotta chill and remember your place. Keep 'er at a distance, but have the distance at arm's reach. If she slip up, you have no reason to be down n' out you didn't let her get that close to you.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
he didn't say he wanted to hang out though

"after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you."

2 days have passed and he initiated the convo saying he had not heard from her, she said that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital.

what i said if a women is truly into you she would have let you know whats going on in her life, like omg mr210 jenny broke her leg and is in the hospital

when a chick in the early stages goes from texting all the time to disappearing cut your losses

Thats a two way street --- both hadn't heard from each other. Im not going to pretend to know the nature of her interest in him, or whats going on in her life, her predicament, etc...All I can comment on is the information given. If I say, "Im concerned about a friend in the hospital", and the person doesnt even bother to even respond or show the slightest bit of interest or concern, then IM cutting my losses with that person. I know you have a very narrow one size fits all understanding of woman and man dynamics, so it is what it is.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Stay strong brothers.....fukk these trifling bytches. May I find the woman for me one day.:wow:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The friend is more important than you. you should have at least emphathized. asked what happened. or somehting. then maybe go see her if you care that much.

maybe she don't wanna be just a fukk buddy.

if the chick wanted you in her life you fukked up.

cant' stop thinkin bout her,

cuz you fukkED UP.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First things first you have oneitis

If you really want advice...be honest...did you actually have sex with her or even kiss her yet?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your infatuated. You should always have multiple women around you. It gives you leverage to get the one you want.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She doesn't want you. If she wanted you she'd be hitting you up plain and simple. shyt happening to me right now. Shorty doesn't call or text me anymore despite it being the total opposite just a few months back and nothing ever happened between us.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
we have gone out 3x, after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you. Her response was that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital. I didnt respond to that text. About a week later, i hit her up to see if she wanted to get together and she said her friend was still in the hospital. Should I ask how she is doing in regards to her friend...if her friend is ok, I wonder if she is even telling the truth. I cant get this chick out of my mind

Wow. Good guy. :beli:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant get her out your mind because you not thinking like a boss think like a king bruh....a king aint worried about no damn woman he worried about running shyt....women need to be happy they even know you.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Let her know in a firm yet loving voice "if you dont want to share a hospital room with your "friend" then I suggest you stop the bullshyt".

Or just give her some time to tend to her friend. Meanwhile keep your options open in case things dont work out...

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Her "friend in the hospital" is code for somebody beating that p*ssy into a coma:shaq: