Man I cant get this chick out of my mind, no matter how much I try

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in the same situation kinda, the chick I was seeing for about a month dumped me last thrusday saying she just wanted be friends and didn't want to be with anyone right now. I think i got her when she was on the rebound...either way it doesn't matter. She stays on my mind and theres nothing I can do about it really. She keeps liking my posts on facebook and instagram and that's not helping either. I cant really delete her because we have way too many mutual friends. Honestly the only way to get her out of your mind is a new bytch.

why do you have her on your instagram and facebook, throw her to the bushes

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huh? she did answer the question she said no to the question because she was in the hospital with her friend and once again i get the hint, thats not the point of the thread, the point is trying to get a broad out your mind

How is her being in the hospital answering your question about wanting to get together? Unless you meant get together at that specific moment.

and you went on 3 dates with this chick and you already cant get her outta your mind? sounds like you need to get a hobby my G

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:heh:

its a mechanism you do that, then the chick will think you really are torn and angry at what she did. I'm the type that i remember years ago i chick dumped me through text, I never replied and a minute later i removed and blocked her on facebook and deleted every picture of us together.

And I got hit with the your immature, w ecan still be frieds line that chicks love to use.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Maybe you can tell us why she is on your mind, since ain't no fukking pics up in this bytch. :beli:

Come on breh, tell us all why you got the p*ssy on pedestal.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Cant really do that, its not like I met her randomly or on the internet. We have a million mutual friends and we go to the same events/parties and stuff. I don't follow her on instagram anymore but if I deleted her on fb i would look immature and hurt, girls talk yo. I basically just gotta act like I don't give a shyt.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is her being in the hospital answering your question about wanting to get together? Unless you meant get together at that specific moment.

and you went on 3 dates with this chick and you already cant get her outta your mind? sounds like you need to get a hobby my G

got plenty of hobbies, and i have no reason, im sure im not the first person that its happen to, strange indeed, cant explain it

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

its a mechanism you do that, then the chick will think you really are torn and angry at what she did. I'm the type that i remember years ago i chick dumped me through text, I never replied and a minute later i removed and blocked her on facebook and deleted every picture of us together.

And I got hit with the your immature, w ecan still be frieds line that chicks love to use.

shrugs shoulders....i guess i dont have that issue i dont mess with social networks

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
women speak in codes, if you haven't heard from a women who was so enthusiastic speaking to you in two days, and your not exclusive, take the point.

I'm not even being harsh, i've been there.

As I got older and more wisdom you have to know when to cut the chord.

It's like messaging a broad on a dating site, and she only replies back with one word answers you jus say screw it.

Go out on a date wih a broad and you text her that you had a great time hope to do it again, and she says thanks, screw it.

Women will rarely blatantly come out and tell you i dont like you leave me alone,

You have your obvious agenda here that Im not terribly interested in getting into, but there are universal understandings that are simply human and gender neutral believe it or not. You would certainly feel a certain way If a woman asked if you wanted to hang out, and you responded that you are currently preoccupied because a friend in the hospital, and said woman didnt even bother to respond to that message. I wouldnt appreciate that, and my interest in that person would be done

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Ask for proof that her friend is in the hospital or call the the hospital and see if anybody is under her friends name.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You have your obvious agenda here that Im not terribly interested in getting into, but there are universal understandings that are simply human and gender neutral believe it or not. You would certainly feel a certain way If a woman asked if you wanted to hang out, and you responded that you are currently preoccupied because a friend in the hospital, and said woman didnt even bother to respond to that message. I wouldnt appreciate that, and my interest in that person would be done

he didn't say he wanted to hang out though

"after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you."

2 days have passed and he initiated the convo saying he had not heard from her, she said that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital.

what i said if a women is truly into you she would have let you know whats going on in her life, like omg mr210 jenny broke her leg and is in the hospital

when a chick in the early stages goes from texting all the time to disappearing cut your losses