Man I cant get this chick out of my mind, no matter how much I try

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can't get her out of your mind cause you are rating her higher than whoever you are currently fukkin with (if anyone)

All you need to do is start talking to some other girls, doin other things... she will fade and eventually you will forget about her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im in the same situation kinda, the chick I was seeing for about a month dumped me last thrusday saying she just wanted be friends and didn't want to be with anyone right now. I think i got her when she was on the rebound...either way it doesn't matter. She stays on my mind and theres nothign I can do about it really. She keeps liking my posts on facebook and instagram and that's not helping either. Honestly the only way to get her out of your mind is a new bytch.

i hate when girls use that damn line, when i was younger that ish gave me hope , ok ill be your friend hoping when shes ready to date again ill be the first negro in line such simp thoughts :snoop:, they just don';t want to be with you.

And yeah there is nothing you can do about it except for keeping your mouth shut and keeping your dignity, like every other chick in the past she will fade in due time.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
naw im not going to ask her again, like I said this thread isnt about if she is feeling me or not, I know the answer to that, this is about, the fact I cant get her out of my mind

make a conscious effort to put her out.
you find yourself thinking of her....put up a wall and think of something else.

strong arm you mind.
when you think of her, you get a mental reward...pleasure.

stop allowing yourself to get pleasure when you think of her by stopping yourself from thinking of her.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
we have gone out 3x, after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you. Her response was that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital. I didnt respond to that text. About a week later, i hit her up to see if she wanted to get together and she said her friend was still in the hospital. Should I ask how she is doing in regards to her friend...if her friend is ok, I wonder if she is even telling the truth. I cant get this chick out of my mind

You claim to really like this girl, but you didnt even bother to respond when she said her friend was in the hospital. No concern, no condolences, no basic extension of well wishes, like "I hope everything is alright"? Nothing? Thats mad selfish, b. Why would you think she'd want to fck with you after that? He saying it again comes across as her trying to make a statement to you.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no shyt sherlock, I know that, like I said, this thread wasnt about that, it was about the fact that it sucks when you cant get a girl out your mind

About a week later, i hit her up to see if she wanted to get together and she said her friend was still in the hospital. Should I ask how she is doing in regards to her friend

lemme get this straight, you asked if she wanted to get together and not only did she NOT answer your question she deflected the fukk out of it.

these nikkas
biden-laughing.gif

step back and learn to not give a fukk about people who dont give one about you

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You claim to really like this girl, but you didnt even bother to respond when she said her friend was in the hospital. No concern, no condolences, no basic extension of well wishes, like "I hope everything is alright"? Nothing? Thats mad selfish, b. Why would you think she'd want to fck with you after that? He saying it again comes across as her trying to make a statement to you that you.

women speak in codes, if you haven't heard from a women who was so enthusiastic speaking to you in two days, and your not exclusive, take the point.

I'm not even being harsh, i've been there.

As I got older and more wisdom you have to know when to cut the chord.

It's like messaging a broad on a dating site, and she only replies back with one word answers you jus say screw it.

Go out on a date wih a broad and you text her that you had a great time hope to do it again, and she says thanks, screw it.

Women will rarely blatantly come out and tell you i dont like you leave me alone,

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't get her out of your mind cause you are rating her higher than whoever you are currently fukkin with (if anyone)

All you need to do is start talking to some other girls, doin other things... she will fade and eventually you will forget about her.

actually I rate her number 2, the chick Im about to meet up later tonight I have higher, like I said thats not the reason why, and ive been doing other things,

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She don't want you and the only reason you want her is because you haven't fukked. Get over it and move on.

we have fukked 2 thanks and like i stated i know she doesnt want me, that wasnt the point of this thread, but its all good

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lemme get this straight, you asked if she wanted to get together and not only did she NOT answer your question she deflected the fukk out of it.

these nikkas
biden-laughing.gif

step back and learn to not give a fukk about people who dont give one about you

huh? she did answer the question she said no to the question because she was in the hospital with her friend and once again i get the hint, thats not the point of the thread, the point is trying to get a broad out your mind

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt. If you rated this other girl higher you would not give a squirt of piss about the one discussed in this thread.

lol ok think what you want, gotta bounce and hit the shower, gotta love when people think that everyone should think all the same reason. The girl im seeing tonight i rate number 1 out of all the chicks im currently seeing. The chick this thread is about is number, 2, dont know why I keep going back to her, I think I know why, but it is what it is, such is life, Im out