Man I cant get this chick out of my mind, no matter how much I try

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have gone out 3x, after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you. Her response was that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital. I didnt respond to that text. About a week later, i hit her up to see if she wanted to get together and she said her friend was still in the hospital. Should I ask how she is doing in regards to her friend...if her friend is ok, I wonder if she is even telling the truth. I cant get this chick out of my mind

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You share that girl :sitdown:

she isnt my girl, and of course I share her, she at the only one im seeing either, normally I dont be having feelings for these broads, but for some reason, she got a man thinking about her

yo moms

drunk
Daps
she isnt my girl, and of course I share her, she at the only one im seeing either, normally I dont be having feelings for these broads, but for some reason, she got a man thinking about her

Didnt really read your post, just skimmed through it. :ld:

Thought it would be funny to post that you share that girl :ld:

:yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ask how her friend is doing.
tell her you hope her friend is coming along well.

wait for response and then, depending on the response decide if you wanna ask her if she wants to chill with you again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we have gone out 3x, after the last time, 2 days passed I said something like I hadnt heard from you. Her response was that her friend (who Ive met) was in the hospital. I didnt respond to that text. About a week later, i hit her up to see if she wanted to get together and she said her friend was still in the hospital. Should I ask how she is doing in regards to her friend...if her friend is ok, I wonder if she is even telling the truth. I cant get this chick out of my mind

if a girl suddenly gets distant or quiet after a while and its early CUT YOUR LOSSES, delete her phone number RIGHT NOW!!!

Remember what I told you in the quick gems thread? if a girl is really feeling you will know.

You can't get her out of your mind because again you have no other options right? you elevated her up , when she did nothing to deserve that.

there is nothing you can do at this moment, except delete her number, and save your dignity

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if a girl suddenly gets distant or quiet after a while and its early CUT YOUR LOSSES, delete her phone number RIGHT NOW!!!

Remember what I told you in the quick gems thread? if a girl is really feeling you will know.

You can't get her out of your mind because again you have no other options right? you elevated her up , when she did nothing to deserve that.

there is nothing you can do at this moment, except delete her number, and save your dignity

no im dating 2 (one of which Im about to go play pool with at around 9pm) other chicks right now....i know homegirl isnt feeling me thats not the point, the point it sucks that my mind keeps going back to her. Like I stated im dating 2 other chicks and I just met another chick earlier today, i just got off the phone with her. We are going out for drinks this weekend

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ask how her friend is doing.
tell her you hope her friend is coming along well.

wait for response and then, depending on the response decide if you wanna ask her if she wants to chill with you again.

naw im not going to ask her again, like I said this thread isnt about if she is feeling me or not, I know the answer to that, this is about, the fact I cant get her out of my mind

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no im dating 2 (one of which Im about to go play pool with at around 9pm) other chicks right now....i know homegirl isnt feeling me thats not the point, the point it sucks that my mind keeps going back to her. Like I stated im dating 2 other chicks and I just met another chick earlier today, i just got off the phone with her. We are going out for drinks this weekend

the mind plays tricks, there is nothing you can do but wait it out. Look I had a great first date with a broad last month, she never contacted me after that for a while i was thinking of breaking my code and sending a email or something but did i? nope

now i could care less about that broad out of mind out of sight

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
no shyt sherlock, I know that, like I said, this thread wasnt about that, it was about the fact that it sucks when you cant get a girl out your mind

Im in the same situation kinda, the chick I was seeing for about a month dumped me last thrusday saying she just wanted be friends and didn't want to be with anyone right now. I think i got her when she was on the rebound...either way it doesn't matter. She stays on my mind and theres nothing I can do about it really. She keeps liking my posts on facebook and instagram and that's not helping either. I cant really delete her because we have way too many mutual friends. Honestly the only way to get her out of your mind is a new bytch.