Man gets stabbed and shot in the head with his own gun in NYC subway

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You had poor verbiage and I bolded what you said. You made a mistake.
It is all good.

So the conductor in NJ.
is in the motorman car with the motorman and never does a round?
Also did you mean the conductors and motorman?

Or is there a three man crew of a motorman and two Conductors?
Plus you said NJ. I want to know for nyc.
Oh and for clarity. The conductor does not operate the motion or operation Of the train. The motorman operates the actual movement of the train. The conductor runs the train administratively. So as a conductor. I would tell the motorman what to do. Yet the motorman was more experienced. So it was a working relationship of a vet teaching a conductor how to be a conductor. Yet you are actually In control admin wise of the train. So on paper you preside over the train and it is your responsibility. Yet the motorman had or has higher seniority s d experience. As a motorman was once a conductor and moved to become a motor man or operator.
Sp on paper you are in power but in reality of the relationship. You are subordinate to the motorman tho. Although the motorman worke on your train and you can have precedent over said motorman on paper administratively.

Art Barr

I don't quite know how many conductors are in a NJ Transit car (some trains are bigger than others there). I've only spoken on the Subway. Only thing I've said is that their conductors actively travel through the train cars because they're collecting tickets /fares. On the Subway, they don't leave their little cubicles. There are no rounds to make because you pay before you enter the Subway.