Man gets stabbed and shot in the head with his own gun in NYC subway

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I was a cta recline conductor.

Does nyc have train conductors anymore. Or does the motor man, open the doors from inside the control car?

They need to bring back the conductor. Yet they phased the conductor out because of automation.

Art Barr
They have conductors. I think they are told not to stop and open the doors until police arrive.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They have conductors. I think they are told not to stop and open the doors until police arrive.

Did they bring conductors back?

As cta followed the nyc rapid transit lead to eliminate the conductor.

so do you mean.....
a customer service agent works the train?
or a conductor?
Or the motor man works the doors.
or is there an intercom. to the motorman for emergencies in every car.

The conductor should have been doing a round when rhis occurred. Either getting the train car numbers or just a simple round. Especially how long transit on rail.
in-between stops occurred in that incident.

If there was a conductor. Feels like he shirked his responsibilities.

Art Barr

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Did they bring conductors back?

As cta followed the nyc rapid transit lead to eliminate the conductor.

so do you mean.....
a customer service agent works the train?
or a conductor?
Or the motor man works the doors.
or is there an intercom. to the motorman for emergencies in every car.

The conductor should have been doing a round when rhis occurred. Either getting the train car numbers or just a simple round. Especially how long transit on rail.
in-between stops occurred in that incident.

If there was a conductor. Feels like he shirked his responsibilities.

Art Barr
Bring them back? When did they leave?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
conductor-mta-id-ed-fred-78481996.jpg

Hip-hop star-turned-MTA conductor feels ‘shell-shocked’ after NYC subway shooting​

Hip-hop star-turned-MTA conductor feels ‘shell-shocked’ after NYC subway shooting

Just read this, never knew sir was working for the MTA. My heart goes out to those MTA workers who are making a positive difference. Many are str8 @ssholes but not all.
Thanks. This is a crazy twist to the story. Kangol Kid and EMD have passed away, and it could have been Dr. Ice's time.

I was on a Path train when a stabbing occurred, in the next car. Scary to think about how vulnerable we are at any given time.

At any rate, glad that nobody got hurt except the one who went out looking for trouble.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All these shootings in NYC make the news.

Road rage shootings in NYC are what's actually rare. Meanwhile, there have been several NYC subway shootings in the last few months.
Bnew is part of the anti-car brigade so he will always try to bring negativity surrounding cars into a situation that doesn't call for it

Use the search function if I'm lying

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect example on why guns shouldn't be a thing in NYC. Imagine how often this would happen if people were allowed to carry.
I've explained this to people tons of times but in a way I'm glad this was shown in HD and in 2024 because too many people who don't live here stay chiming in about NYC because they went to Central Park one time back in the day on a field trip or something

And mind you I'm pro 2A, it's a human right to be able to arm and defend yourself against the wilderness, other human beings, and the state.

You know how many bloodbaths there would be on a DAILY basis if everyone was able to carry in NYC??

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Well from my understanding.

They phased us out following the mta model.

So I am asking to know
if they did bring back the conductor.

Art Barr

the conductor never left.

most of my MTA travels were in trains above ground.
they tried to hem us up more than once....we just opened the door in-between carts n jumped out onto the tracks back when we were bugging :russ:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn bruh might live after taking them headshots only to have to deal with law senencing him to prison..horrible situation to be in

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
not even spring yet and the violence is out of control, for the life of me can't understand the shooting on the trains

woke up today to news that 2 19 year old sisters were stabbed in Park Slope and at least one of them died

13 year old boy was murdered a week ago in Crown Heights and the week before or after that some idiot executed a bodega worker in broad daylight.. I think there was another murder over the weekend too

it's not even drug violence from what I can tell which it makes it more wtf it's all crazy people acting out

as far as this situation goes I feel like the lady and guy should've caught some charges

:manny:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
nikkas talking about fair fight :mjlol:
This is the part that bothers me. She used a deadly weapon in a fistfight between two men, however well meaning she was. :patrice:

She definitely escalated it...but the guy who started it deserves it, honestly... Eh.
There's no eh. Keep your hands to yourself.

Try that shyt in Texas someone will shoot you and get off.