Man gets stabbed and shot in the head with his own gun in NYC subway

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
woke up today to news that 2 19 year old sisters were stabbed in Park Slope and at least one of them died

:manny:

Yeah , I just came across that news article. It was because they rejected some dude , and he couldn't take the rejection.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the conductor never left.

most of my MTA travels were in trains above ground.
they tried to hem us up more than once....we just opened the door in-between carts n jumped out onto the tracks back when we were bugging :russ:

Yeah.

Y'all was bugging.

Art Barr

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all exaggerate too much.

Besides being expensive 90% of the things you listed are not daily occurences.

I go to the gym, work, back home, and run around the city at times. I don't commute during rush hour so I don't have to deal with those crowds. Rarely do I encounter crazy people and I have enough street smarts to keep it moving if something doesn't look right. I don't see rats running around everywhere. The vast majority of people aren't bothering you.

Most of the people believing these things about NY don't even live here. The late 80's and early 90's NY was rough. The city is a breeze compared to then.

A million people ride the subway everyday but a few news stories got people thinking these things happen constantly when they don't.

If everyone in NYC had to make 500k it would be a ghost town. You don't need to be mega rich to enjoy NY.

Breh you are used to this shyt so it's normal to you or have enough experience/street smarts to avoid BS situations.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Did they bring conductors back?

As cta followed the nyc rapid transit lead to eliminate the conductor.

so do you mean.....
a customer service agent works the train?
or a conductor?
Or the motor man works the doors.
or is there an intercom. to the motorman for emergencies in every car.

The conductor should have been doing a round when rhis occurred.
Either getting the train car numbers or just a simple round. Especially how long transit on rail.
in-between stops occurred in that incident.

If there was a conductor. Feels like he shirked his responsibilities.

Art Barr
Conductors don't do that on the Subway. NJ Transit, Metro North and LIRR, yes, but that's also because they're passing by collecting tickets.

2 conductors in each car and they stay in their area operating the train.

On the A train, you can't move between cars. Those doors are locked.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dude probably going to walk on this case. Dude had the gun was the clear aggressor. I don’t know why he if he had a loaded gun and allowed himself to get it taking away from him. Pulling a gun out on the train is nasty work. So much that can go wrong. On top of that the conductors not opening the doors right away to let people out. In fact I’ve seen situations personally where they will stop the train or not open the doors until police arrive.
The gun came out cause he got stabbed. The gun was wrestled from him because he was weak from being stabbed.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Damn bruh might live after taking them headshots only to have to deal with law senencing him to prison..horrible situation to be in
Only person who SHOULDNT go to jail is the dude who wrestled the gun from him. The dude with the gun and the lady who stabbed him should both get time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Conductors don't do that on the Subway. NJ Transit, Metro North and LIRR, yes, but that's also because they're passing by collecting tickets.

2 conductors in each car and they stay in their area operating the train.

On the A train, you can't move between cars. Those doors are locked.

It is two conductors in each NJ El car?

Really.

So on a eight car train.
there are sixteen conductors and a motorman on one train.

You sure ...
That do not sound right.

Art Barr

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Really.

So on a eight car train.

You sure ...
That do not sound right.

Art Barr

I never had reason to ride the A train....but I remember at a lot of stops conductors use 2 pop out :manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Really.

So on a eight car train.

You sure ...
That do not sound right.

Art Barr
on a Subway car, numbered trains have 10 cars (the 7 has 11) and lettered cars have 8. There's 2 for every train, not every car.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
on a Subway car, numbered trains have 10 cars (the 7 has 11) and lettered cars have 8. There's 2 for every train, not every car.

You had poor verbiage and I bolded what you said. You made a mistake.
It is all good.

So the conductor in NJ.
is in the motorman car with the motorman and never does a round?
Also did you mean the conductors and motorman?

Or is there a three man crew of a motorman and two Conductors?
Plus you said NJ. I want to know for nyc.
Oh and for clarity. The conductor does not operate the motion or operation Of the train. The motorman operates the actual movement of the train. The conductor runs the train administratively. So as a conductor. I would tell the motorman what to do. Yet the motorman was more experienced. So it was a working relationship of a vet teaching a conductor how to be a conductor. Yet you are actually In control admin wise of the train. So on paper you preside over the train and it is your responsibility. Yet the motorman had or has higher seniority s d experience. As a motorman was once a conductor and moved to become a motor man or operator.
Sp on paper you are in power but in reality of the relationship. You are subordinate to the motorman tho. Although the motorman worke on your train and you can have precedent over said motorman on paper administratively.

Art Barr

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Watched the video, that chick needs to be locked up. She straight up stabbed dude in the back.

breh was a fukking clown. sorry not sorry. bring it to random "migrants" to defend the Boyz in blues brehs. Fukk em.