man beaten at dodger stadium

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i love LA. every time i go out there they show me love, even when i'm wearing my A's hat and i tell them im from the bay. i couldnt help but get a dodgers fitted my 3rd time out there:wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Born and raised... Butler Park:win:

what's goin' down, I see you from the NO

So u stayed in the east side.

I'm from the west side.. I'm there practically everyday to see my mom and brothers.

I'd say the town as cooled down as far as crime goes.. Nothin like in the 90's

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

I'm from the west side.. I'm there practically everyday to see my mom and brothers.

Fresno was breaking homicide records every year in the 90s. Then they started hiring cops every week and cracking down on the knuckle head bulldogs that would walk the streets.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Yep. I've been in LA for a good minute now. I'm in Fresno like every other month though. I got fam on the West too. I'm hearin cats is still shootin each other up though. Wait til it heats up in the summer. My boy just moved from his spot on 99 & Ashland cause his next door neighbors crib got shot up.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Fresno was breaking homicide records every year in the 90s. Then they started hiring cops every week and cracking down on the knuckle head bulldogs that would walk the streets.

I remember that shyt well. Couldn't even enjoy the fair and shyt cause of those motherfukas. Whil'in out up and down Kings Canyon. I couldn't stand that shyt