man beaten at dodger stadium

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There are other stadiums where this happens as well.....
Real talk but Dodger Stadium gets outta hand though. I've sat in the outfield bleachers a few times. I'm seein' 3-4 different sets of eses about to bang on each other every other inning, god forbid somebody wearing the colors of the opposite team. Of course bangers attend games, but cotdamn do they have to be that DEEP in that bytch

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yep I am sure. Been to Dodger Stadium before. Oakland is worse. Dodger stadium is a walk in the park compared to the shyt I get in Oakland.
Raider Nation(my squad as well) needs to chill out on the bangin' as well.

-Are you from Chicago Jenie? I thought you were from Fresno?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Raider Nation(my squad as well) needs to chill out on the bangin' as well.

-Are you from Chicago Jenie? I thought you were from Fresno?

I am from Fresno but when I was a kid and didn't know shyt about sports everyone told me Bears are best team in football so I said ok thats my team. This was in 85. Then jordan got hot at that time so I started rooting for Bulls and I was a fan of players in baseball at first and followed Frank Thomas so I got into the White Sox. I was in third grade when I started watching sports so I stuck with the teams I choose. My dads a paisa so he didn't give a shyt about sports so I didn't know any better.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Dodger Stadium is actually one of the calmest stadiums ive been to. Staples was the only place that has been calmer. I haven't had problems with eses yet. Probably cause im mexican.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I am from Fresno but when I was a kid and didn't know shyt about sports everyone told me Bears are best team in football so I said ok thats my team. This was in 85. Then jordan got hot at that time so I started rooting for Bulls and I was a fan of players in baseball at first and followed Frank Thomas so I got into the White Sox. I was in third grade when I started watching sports so I stuck with the teams I choose. My dads a paisa so he didn't give a shyt about sports so I didn't know any better.
ok gotcha

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Real talk but Dodger Stadium gets outta hand though. I've sat in the outfield bleachers a few times. I'm seein' 3-4 different sets of eses about to bang on each other every other inning, god forbid somebody wearing the colors of the opposite team. Of course bangers attend games, but cotdamn do they have to be that DEEP in that bytch

It only happens in the Pavilion and in the upper decks for the most part cause those are the cheap seats.....but yeah Ive seen all kinds of shyt go on....I remember one year when the Giants were in town and they were letting Barry have it from the Pavilion.....someone(ese's) threw a blow up doll with his jersey on it at him but of course they missed.....