man beaten at dodger stadium

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LMFAO......sitting in the Pavilion at Dodger stadium and rooting for the other team is just asking for it.....somebody should have told you that.....

Never sit in the bleachers with the vatos
I'm a Dodger fan but people should be able to sit where they want to sit Dodger fan or not. I'm tired of the eses fukkin' the stadium up. There's no excuses for that shyt

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
youd think segregation was in effect looking at the lines to get into the stadium. all the mexicans are lined up to get into the upper bowl/bleachers, all the white people are lined up to get into the lower bowl

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
youd think segregation was in effect looking at the lines to get into the stadium. all the mexicans are lined up to get into the upper bowl/bleachers, all the white people are lined up to get into the lower bowl
I'm supposed to hit the Dodger game tomorrow night. Didn't go at all last season just like everybody else. I'mma see what's up

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I will be in the bleachers for fathers day cheering on the White Sox. I ain't worried. Can't be any worse then going to The Coliseum wearing my Bears gear.