Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Dave is cool

It doesn't take away the tone of this thread once people found out she was dating a white man.

That's facts
Most of the people coming at her in here weren’t even in here until she said that dumb shyt regarding Kobe lol. I will admit that if she was with a brother that it wouldn’t be as fierce but they would still be mad at her.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

So basically her and her sister are opps. Good to know.

I don't mind this heel turn because I'm a proponent of letting your enemies out themselves. Some people will say "she shouldn't have said this, she should stay quiet on tha-"

fukk that. Say it with your chest and out yourself so I know how to move when you're around.

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

we'd be remiss not to mention :dead: no the fukk you wouldn't. :stopitslime:

CA got laws on the books that allow felons to omit most felonies from job applications and yet the media feels obligated to bring up charges someone got 13-14 yrs ago when they were 20/21 and haven't gotten in trouble since. like damn, we don't even know this man and they just got to frame him as a POS out the gate

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
we'd be remiss not to mention :dead: no the fukk you wouldn't. :stopitslime:

CA got laws on the books that allow felons to omit most felonies from job applications and yet the media feels obligated to bring up charges someone got at 13-14 yrs ago when they were 20/21 and haven't gotten in trouble since. like damn, we don't even know this man and they just got to frame him as a POS out the gate
:laugh: the only thing know about dude is his name, age and criminal record smh

trap101

All Star
Daps
Most of the people coming at her in here weren’t even in here until she said that dumb shyt regarding Kobe lol. I will admit that if she was with a brother that it wouldn’t be as fierce but they would still be mad at her.
What she say about Kobe?

calh45

Cal
Daps
Y'all want Rachel Nichols back?
Nah, but it's incredible they're able to find all of these back to back to back terrible women hosts for their NBA segments. Sage Steele to Nichols to this one?? AND her sister already got a shytty rep? How is that possible with this many folks dying to do sports commentary?

They should've just threw the bag at Maria Taylor like NBC did and put her on everything.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, but it's incredible they're able to find all of these back to back to back terrible women hosts for their NBA segments. Sage Steele to Nichols to this one?? AND her sister already got a shytty rep? How is that possible with this many folks dying to do sports commentary?

They should've just threw the bag at Maria Taylor like NBC did and put her on everything.

it's not a coincidence. Disney wants them to fill a role both in "demo" but also in what to say and how to say it.