Malcolm-Jamal Warner: “I Stopped Listening to J Cole Because Of His Usage Of “N*gga & B*tch!”

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
This is more fictional babble about what you deem to be relevant..... The FACTS are the highest selling albums are from Drake and Eminem you can lie make up nonsense dance around it whatever people like yourself have to do to avoid the FACTS but it only showcases why you and the fraud you're in here glazing aren't qualified intellectually or factually to engage in these kinds of discussions because all you have is babbling and fake moral grandstaning..it's that simple
Since when does Drake have the highest selling album?

And why are we pretending their biggest songs don't have radio edits. For the longest time kids in school would literally sing "smokin, smokin" when reciting gin and juice.

All I know as a kid I could listen to hip and hop now and don't let my kids listen to none of it. I can at least still find some RnB for us to listen to together.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Since when does Drake have the highest selling album?

I was referring to active guys not retired or dead guys but it doesn't matter either way because they're all extremely vulgar. Are you suprised that Drake is one of the highest selling rap artists of all time :dahell:
And why are we pretending their biggest songs don't have radio edits.
People aren't buying radio edits people aren't streaming radio edits nikka quit with the obtuse ass nonsense.
For the longest time kids in school would literally sing "smokin, smokin" when reciting gin and juice.
And would go right home and listen to their parents copy of the real thing :gucci:
All I know as a kid I could listen to hip and hop now and don't let my kids listen to none of it. I can at least still find some RnB for us to listen to together.
That's because you're old washed and fragile. which is why the smooth Jazz channel and quiet storm radio fits your sensibilities at this stage in your life.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is more fictional babble about what you deem to be relevant..... The FACTS are the highest selling albums are from Drake and Eminem you can lie make up nonsense dance around it whatever people like yourself have to do to avoid the FACTS but it only showcases why you and the fraud you're in here glazing aren't qualified intellectually or factually to engage in these kinds of discussions because all you have is babbling and fake moral grandstaning..it's that simple
Eminem highest selling song of his career is Lose Yourself. A clean song with no profanity.
Drakes highest selling song of his career is God's Plan. A song that only has two curse words (says shyt twice)
This completely invalidates your point. Rappers records have longer legs when they can make a hit song that is clean.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Eminem highest selling song of his career is Lose Yourself. A clean song with no profanity.
Drakes highest selling song of his career is God's Plan. A song that only has two curse words (says shyt twice)
This completely invalidates your point. Rappers records have longer legs when they can make a hit song that is clean.

Both of those songs are on ALBUMS filled with profanity and people bought it like hotcakes just like they do all of their records for all of their careers and it's done nothing but advance their careers and hasn't served as any hinderence what so ever completely invalidating your LIES and the fraud nikka you're in here praising.

Eminems highest selling ALBUM is not the 8Mile soundtrack with Lose Yourself it's the one that has a track on it where he kills his wife and it's sold more than any of Will Smith's PG squeaky clean pop albums by SEVERAL MILLION showing that people dont care about obscenity invalidating your entire point.

The irony of you mentioning these records and one of them still having cursing in it is hilarious.... More desperate lies more fabrications more fictional babble...try again nikka:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Both of those songs are on ALBUMS filled with profanity and people bought it like hotcakes just like they do all of their records for all of their careers and it's done nothing but advance their careers and hasn't served as any hinderence what so ever completely invalidating your LIES and the fraud nikka you're in here praising.

Eminems highest selling ALBUM is not the 8Mile soundtrack with Lose Yourself it's the one that has a track on it where he kills his wife and it's sold more than any of Will Smith's PG squeaky clean pop albums by SEVERAL MILLION showing that people dont care about obscenity invalidating your entire point.

The irony of you mentioning these records and one of them still having cursing in it is hilarious.... More desperate lies more fabrications more fictional babble...try again nikka:francis:
Just take your L breh,

Nobody is going to be listening to his entire album years from now, Just his greatest hits. And the biggest hits are usually the least profane,

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Just take your L breh,

Go sit your goofy lying ass down somewhere nikka :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Go sit your goofy lying ass down somewhere nikka :mjlol:
Lose yourself is the only old eminem record that stills get play. No point you made can get past that.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lose yourself is the only old eminem record that stills get play. No point you made can get past that.
Lmao at these blatant "nobody is going to be listening to his album years from now" lies....how many got damn lies are going to come off your greasy fingertips nikka lmao I see why you glazing this fraud because you both are comfortable fabricating truths

MMLP just hit 4 billion streams LAST year

A 20 year old album where he kills his wife on it is still one of the most streamed in all of hiphop more streamed than Will Smith because again...NOBODY cares about that bubble gum squeaky babble that you and that fraud ass nikka you're in here glazing and lying for :mjlol:

Like I said GO SIT YOUR LYING SILLY ASS DOWN

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Goofy nikka in here reduced to lying about easily verifiable shyt :mjlol: fukking embarrassing

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lmao at these blatant "nobody is going to be listening to his album years from now" lies....how many got damn lies are going to come off your greasy fingertips nikka lmao I see why you glazing this fraud because you both are comfortable fabricating truths

MMLP just hit 4 billion streams LAST year

A 20 year old album where he kills his wife on it is still one of the most streamed in all of hiphop more streamed than Will Smith because again...NOBODY cares about that bubble gum squeaky babble that you and that fraud ass nikka you're in here glazing and lying for :mjlol:

Like I said GO SIT YOUR LYING SILLY ASS DOWN
You haven't argued past the point that his most successful song is coincidentally the only clean one. How do you explain that?
How many more streams would MMLP get if wasn't so profane? All you post just shows that eminem is more popular rapper than Will Smith,
Not that eminems clean records are less popular than his dirty shyt.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What’s funny is that Coolio’s biggest hit “Gangsta’s Paradise” was allowed to use the Pastime Paradise sample on one condition: Stevie said no profanities can be used on the song.

And look at how that song helped him crossover! Even won him a Grammy. I’m not saying it wouldn’t have been a hit if he had cursing in it, but it certainly made it easier to get played on radio without censoring the lyrics.

Treach is one of the greatest MCs because he can still make the illest rhymes and he rarely curses.

You can make hard hitting music without having to use obscenities. It’s just lazy at this point if you choose not to.
the monstars anthem went so hard and not one of those rappers got bleeped on that.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You haven't argued past the point that his most successful song is coincidentally the only clean one. How do you explain that?
How many more streams would MMLP get if wasn't so profane? All you post just shows that eminem is more popular rapper than Will Smith,
Not that eminems clean records are less popular than his dirty shyt.

IMG-0734.jpg

First of all you're fukking LYING as always lmao as there's several curse words in "Lose Yourself".... so that entire fabricated argument in now completely over :mjlol:

Secondly, you still have had absolutely 0 ability explain how his most successful ALBUMS all are profane and more successful than clean rappers like Will Smith which complety invalidates this nonsense babble you've lied about...I mean... if you concede that "he's just more popular than Will Smith" you're conceding that VULGARITY is more popular than fake ass moral grandstanding from clean artist... once again ending the premise of your entire nonsense

Lastly, not only is the profane MMLP one of the most streamed 2000's albums, Hilariously Eminem second biggest album of all time... The profanity laced "Eminem Show" where he shyts on his mom and her drug addiction is actually the most streamed album of alltime released in the 2000s :mjlol:no "WILLINEUM" here lmao

Completely finishing off any last piece of babble you're rambling about regarding artists selling more with clean records as LITERALLY no other albums from the 2000's outperformed Eminem in streams which is a modern measure

Damn....how DUMB does your silly lying ass now look lmao

GO SIT THE fukk DOWN nikka... YOU'RE DONE ON ALL LEVELS