Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im about to only single bet NBA im tired of this shyt :francis:

maybe ill just tease games vs bum teams :patrice:

U probably should just single bet each game until u get a better feel for the league. Lakers and wizards been killing me. I need to stop betting Lakers but the fan in me keeps taking them than they can't close out. Maybe 1st half for Lakers only for now.

No evening nba games suck.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
You know what makes no sense? Boston goes to Detroit as 3.5 point favorites and beats the Pistons by 20. 72 hours later they host the Pistons as 8.5 point favorites with no major roster changes, and it's a 7 point game with a minute left. :what:
Tbh i kinda expected it to be a much closer game this time after Pistons got blown out the last time

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U probably should just single bet each game until u get a better feel for the league. Lakers and wizards been killing me. I need to stop betting Lakers but the fan in me keeps taking them than they can't close out. Maybe 1st half for Lakers only for now.

No evening nba games suck.

Yea breh i gotta get in the groove, but in better news i got some heat for yall coming for NFL sunday. We bout to EAT :mjlit:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
brehs im getting mutilated on NBA plays this year, this is fukking disgusting. Only reason im not in the red is because my NFL plays have been godlike the past few weeks.

Man im about ready to drop this shyt man :mjcry: i love the Daily NBA betting too smh :mjcry:
I really hate the nba. Who the fukk would have guessed that the rockets and blazer would be struggling to score points

86 points at the damn half
fukk NBA BETTING

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any nba plays today? I took a 3 team parlay on the ml Lakers, jazz, and pacers.

Also thinking about taking jazz at -6. No jimmy butler and maybe no wiggins. Than gonna ingame the rest of my bets.

Edit: I took the jazz but only first half -2.5. If they don't cover planning to take them big second half.

Last edited: