Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
damn the Pats had me stressing at work..:lupe:

that whole 3rd quarter I was cursing like crazy... then Derek Anderson threw that pick 6 and I was acting like my team had just won the superbowl :russ:

won $50 today on my new single bet strategy..
$50 a day tho, shiiiiiid I'd be happy to be +$350 every week

think I'm more of a slow build.. slow burn kinda nikka:win:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that whole 3rd quarter I was cursing like crazy... then Derek Anderson threw that pick 6 and I was acting like my team had just won the superbowl :russ:

This is my strategy but I bet 2 sometimes 3 games a day than ingame the rest of my bets. Last month been betting big pre game hasn't been working. I been over betting too many game. Kills my bank roll than I can't really bet other games.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This is my strategy but I bet 2 sometimes 3 games a day than ingame the rest of my bets. Last month been betting big pre game hasn't been working. I been over betting too many game. Kills my bank roll than I can't really bet other games.
when you do these in game bets do you have to call them up?

I wanna do some in game betting but the games are in the middle of the day where I am.. and I'm not allowed to make calls whenever I want smh

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I made my picks for last weekend on Thursday morning from my desk. I just looked at the NFL schedule, and circled my selections with very little thought. I didn't have a clue of what the spreads were (I even had the Packers and Broncos circled, but didn't play them).

I'm gonna do away with the overthinking and analyzing and stick with basic strategy. Works out so much better for me.

Your first intention is usually the correct one..:manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I was worried for you during that game:pachaha:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you do these in game bets do you have to call them up?

I wanna do some in game betting but the games are in the middle of the day where I am.. and I'm not allowed to make calls whenever I want smh

On the website I use there an ingame option during almost every break in the action.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Its been a great year. The growth in the non football months is just insane. You wouldn’t believe the amount bet on shyt like tennis or in-game betting. It’s a good time to get in the industry, draftkings is out in nv hiring paying over 100k for basic bookmaker positions, much higher for some senior spots. If you’ve got skilled experience you can really leverage it

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its been a great year. The growth in the non football months is just insane. You wouldn’t believe the amount bet on shyt like tennis or in-game betting. It’s a good time to get in the industry, draftkings is out in nv hiring paying over 100k for basic bookmaker positions, much higher for some senior spots. If you’ve got skilled experience you can really leverage it
Are you still in the game?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Are you still in the game?
Yea. In a great position. Couple co workers went to draft kings, they thought they had an easier shot to rise in the ranks there, but I’m in line for a nice promotion and will be running a couple states myself once they come on board. Big states