Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
On the website I use there an ingame option during almost every break in the action.
true that..

both my apps dont have an option to ingame bet without calling..

but imma just dip to the toilet when I gotta make the bet :win:

I know I said fukk the nba.. but Pistons +8.5 :win:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm leaning UVA only because of how good they've been ATS this season, but I wouldn't feel comfortable betting that game with a line bigger than -7. Pitt will be running the ball trying to limit possessions.

My only concern its a Friday night game and those games be going sideways sometimes

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I really hate the nba. Who the fukk would have guessed that the rockets and blazer would be struggling to score points

86 points at the damn half

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs im getting mutilated on NBA plays this year, this is fukking disgusting. Only reason im not in the red is because my NFL plays have been godlike the past few weeks.

Man im about ready to drop this shyt man :mjcry: i love the Daily NBA betting too smh :mjcry:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I really hate the nba. Who the fukk would have guessed that the rockets and blazer would be struggling to score points

86 points at the damn half

You know what makes no sense? Boston goes to Detroit as 3.5 point favorites and beats the Pistons by 20. 72 hours later they host the Pistons as 8.5 point favorites with no major roster changes, and it's a 7 point game with a minute left. :what:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was up $250 for the week around this time last night. 24 hours later I'm at -$40.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Happens to the best of us u will get it. I suck at nba ingame all my nba bets until I figure things out. Did take the the thunder 2nd half so it cross out the hawks bet. Need bowling green to win and I hit my parlay. Should of pounded the over in buffalo/ Miami Ohio especially after I saw the total go up 2 points when I woke up today. Thought that line was too low when I look last night.