Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad week so far any college picks? So far I'm taking Wisconsin +10. I'm a Michigan fan but I see this game as 3 to 7 point either way. Wisconsin might even be worth taking moneyline. I can't trust Michigan yet. Also taking Texas am first half -1. Mizzu was on there way to beating sc by at least 10 but weather kick in and change the whole game. I think a&m is better than both teams really like this. Also small playing over in ole miss/ark at 66.5 . A little worried with this since the lines been going down but I see a shootout. Baseball taking over in sox/Astros 7 and taking Astros ml even money.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Made an early game ticket...

Northwestern -3.5
Indiana +4.5
Buffalo -11.5

Figured I'd try to make some quick money for the hell of it...
tom-hanks-shrug-i-dont-know.gif

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Duke +3
Oregon +4
Northern Illinois -4
LSU +7.5
Iowa St. +7
Cal -6.5
ECU +16
***top play*** Virginia +7

Top Play: This Virginia team has played well this season and would not be surprised too see them pull the upset here. This team is well rested off of their bye and at home ready to take on Miami. It should be an electric crowd with a ranked Miami coming to town. I think this Miami team is coming in very overvalued. Their toughest game this season, against LSU, they lost 33-17 and it wasn't even really that close. They scored a couple garbage TDs at the end of that game. Their five wins have come against subpar competition against savannah st, toledo, FIU, north carolina, and Florida St. I'm not exactly impressed. They beat a not very good FIU team by two Tds as 26 point favorites. Last week it took a miraculous comeback from them to beat FSU and we cashed in on FSU as 14 point underdogs in that game. I think that comeback took a lot out of this Miami team and I don't really see them getting up for this matchup against Virginia after defeating their rival in dramatic fashion last week. I think Virginia will be the hungrier team here. Virginia also has revenge on the mind. They blew a two touchdown lead last year against Miami in the 3rd quarter and lost the game. Virginia actually outgained Miami in that game. Virginia's defense has been very good yielding just 20 points a game. Defenses are always usually pretty solid under a Mendenhall coached team. The reason virginia is much better this year however is they have some offense to go along with it. They are averaging 30 points a game on offense this season. QB Bryce perkins has played real well for the cavaliers this season. He can beat you with his arm and his legs as he's very mobile. Miami has covered just 1 of their last 6 games against a team with a winning record. Virginia has covered 9 of their last 11 games coming off a bye week. A combined 14-3 angle we will grab the cavaliers with the points but I won't be surprised if they win this one outright.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duke +3
Oregon +4
Northern Illinois -4
LSU +7.5
Iowa St. +7
Cal -6.5
ECU +16
***top play*** Virginia +7

Top Play: This Virginia team has played well this season and would not be surprised too see them pull the upset here. This team is well rested off of their bye and at home ready to take on Miami. It should be an electric crowd with a ranked Miami coming to town. I think this Miami team is coming in very overvalued. Their toughest game this season, against LSU, they lost 33-17 and it wasn't even really that close. They scored a couple garbage TDs at the end of that game. Their five wins have come against subpar competition against savannah st, toledo, FIU, north carolina, and Florida St. I'm not exactly impressed. They beat a not very good FIU team by two Tds as 26 point favorites. Last week it took a miraculous comeback from them to beat FSU and we cashed in on FSU as 14 point underdogs in that game. I think that comeback took a lot out of this Miami team and I don't really see them getting up for this matchup against Virginia after defeating their rival in dramatic fashion last week. I think Virginia will be the hungrier team here. Virginia also has revenge on the mind. They blew a two touchdown lead last year against Miami in the 3rd quarter and lost the game. Virginia actually outgained Miami in that game. Virginia's defense has been very good yielding just 20 points a game. Defenses are always usually pretty solid under a Mendenhall coached team. The reason virginia is much better this year however is they have some offense to go along with it. They are averaging 30 points a game on offense this season. QB Bryce perkins has played real well for the cavaliers this season. He can beat you with his arm and his legs as he's very mobile. Miami has covered just 1 of their last 6 games against a team with a winning record. Virginia has covered 9 of their last 11 games coming off a bye week. A combined 14-3 angle we will grab the cavaliers with the points but I won't be surprised if they win this one outright.

Damn good write up on that Miami game

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've abstained long enough.

Texas A&M -4

Oregon +4

Auburn -14 1/2

Florida -8 1/2

Troy Vs Liberty (Over 63 1/2)

Yeah I'm big on UVA tonight too. Might bet the moneyline on that one.

Him betting LSU might sway me to leave that game alone. I was leaning Georgia, but they haven't really played anyone yet.

If Georgia doesn't beat LSU by more than 7 they are nothing more than pretenders. I could see this being close if it was a night game. But this early nah.