Duke +3
Oregon +4
Northern Illinois -4
LSU +7.5
Iowa St. +7
Cal -6.5
ECU +16
***top play*** Virginia +7

Top Play: This Virginia team has played well this season and would not be surprised too see them pull the upset here. This team is well rested off of their bye and at home ready to take on Miami. It should be an electric crowd with a ranked Miami coming to town. I think this Miami team is coming in very overvalued. Their toughest game this season, against LSU, they lost 33-17 and it wasn't even really that close. They scored a couple garbage TDs at the end of that game. Their five wins have come against subpar competition against savannah st, toledo, FIU, north carolina, and Florida St. I'm not exactly impressed. They beat a not very good FIU team by two Tds as 26 point favorites. Last week it took a miraculous comeback from them to beat FSU and we cashed in on FSU as 14 point underdogs in that game. I think that comeback took a lot out of this Miami team and I don't really see them getting up for this matchup against Virginia after defeating their rival in dramatic fashion last week. I think Virginia will be the hungrier team here. Virginia also has revenge on the mind. They blew a two touchdown lead last year against Miami in the 3rd quarter and lost the game. Virginia actually outgained Miami in that game. Virginia's defense has been very good yielding just 20 points a game. Defenses are always usually pretty solid under a Mendenhall coached team. The reason virginia is much better this year however is they have some offense to go along with it. They are averaging 30 points a game on offense this season. QB Bryce perkins has played real well for the cavaliers this season. He can beat you with his arm and his legs as he's very mobile. Miami has covered just 1 of their last 6 games against a team with a winning record. Virginia has covered 9 of their last 11 games coming off a bye week. A combined 14-3 angle we will grab the cavaliers with the points but I won't be surprised if they win this one outright.

I put all these on a parlay ticket besides ecu

$5 for $200 payout

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would never bet on florida, suspect offense and when the defense has a bad game shyt gets fugly