Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Another game where a player comes up 1pt short. If horne gets 12 I would've won my 4400+ parlay :mjcry:
Player props are some of my most frustrating parlays.

I had a run last College Football season where every week I was getting screwed on some shyt.

Bout to be back on that shyt hard since baseball season is coming up. And man the hit/Total base parlays be calling me

:mjlit:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Player props are some of my most frustrating parlays.

I had a run last College Football season where every week I was getting screwed on some shyt.

Bout to be back on that shyt hard since baseball season is coming up. And man the hit/Total base parlays be calling me

:mjlit:
Idk if im built for baseball parlays :whoa:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm a hardcore baseball breh.

I got hooked on this tout last year that was doing First Pitch plays. I had some fun with that shyt.
I bet on the Seoul games cuz I had a boost and I botched that shyt so bad. Only thing I got right was mookie hit and dodgers win. I have no idea how to approach a logical parlay since it's so random day to day

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I bet on the Seoul games cuz I had a boost and I botched that shyt so bad. Only thing I got right was mookie hit and dodgers win. I have no idea how to approach a logical parlay since it's so random day to day
It's baseball there are always variables at play. So like I said I focus on hits and total bases, but knowing the hitters is key. SB's are where I get a little loose cause the odds can help give some good payouts. Hit a 3 or 5 man SB play when you only need them to each get 1 :blessed:

I'm also a deep fantasy baseball player. I'm in a few of 20 team leagues, couple dynasty/keeper leagues. I have way too many baseball players in my head

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Man. Tomorrow I’ll drop my plays here. Hopefully we do better.

Nice little return but we could have done much better.

NJ Devils screwed me over