Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
If you pick every nba underdog ml on Mondays slate a $5 bet pays 613 million. But you can't do it because it exceeds the payout limit :pachaha:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Rockets still +650 to make the play in. I know their schedule is tougher than the warriors, but the warriors are out on their feet and they do play each other once

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Rockets still +650 to make the play in. I know their schedule is tougher than the warriors, but the warriors are out on their feet and they do play each other once
The league gonna make sure curry get in before the rockets, u see sengun probably out for the year, van vleet not playing, and jabari smith out a couple games.. curry nem gonna bring the money in

profound

technique
Daps
i said before i like to play dogs on live tennis, but one thing about tennis when they do 2 vs 2 (doubles), it seems like when a favorite becomes a small favorite then gets bigger, 4/5 times they win. i don’t know the rules but it’s something different with doubles, the favorite doesn’t have to do much after winning the first set. just putting it out there :yeshrug: