Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last Night Kansas fukked me. I didn't even know they were on my ticket logged in thinking I had won, come to find out I had Kansas on the ticket.

Today Florida & UAB got me. I had an underdog ml parlay and UAB choked. Had FLA spread and they lost.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Based on how my office and alumni group brackets are performing. I need to keep my ass away from all the games this weekend.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on how my office and alumni group brackets are performing. I need to keep my ass away from all the games this weekend.
These games been fairly easy to pick, IMO. A lot of underdogs shouldve been favorites. I didn't think Kentucky would outright lose, but I knew they wouldn't cover, same with Auburn. I didn't bet those games either. But everything else pretty much went how I expected

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Was at the first round early session games in Brooklyn. Great experience. The NW/FAU game was hype, lot of NW fans in the building. I felt bad for the FAU kid at end of regulation, he had a complete mental collapse and forgot time/score

Mostly up and down, made a 20 unit play on UConn 1H spread but I knew they would easily cover that, warmups looked like grown men on one end of the court and middle schoolers on the other :pachaha:

The whole Barclays started cheering when Stetson made a basket like it was Make-A-Wish kids, even the UConn fans

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I know he was getting doubled but ive never seen a player like filipowski only shoot one shot the entire game. Cost me $200. Hope they lose by 30 in sunday

:whoa: Im with you on Flip but Duke still my squad. I need em to at least get to the Sweet 16. I think they get Vermont on Sun.