Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Placed - 3 Team Parlay To Win $ 187.50
  • Josh Green of the Dallas Mavericks will score over 7.5 pointsDallas Mavericks vs Philadelphia 76ers Lost
  • Isaiah Stewart of the Detroit Pistons will score over 9.5 pointsOrlando Magic vs Detroit Pistons - Won
  • Immanuel Quickley of the Toronto Raptors will have 11 or more reb + ast against the Charlotte HornetsToronto Raptors vs Charlotte Hornets - Won

Green ended right on 7 :beli:

Did win my live points bet on sam hauser though.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Placed - 3 Team Parlay To Win $ 187.50
  • Josh Green of the Dallas Mavericks will score over 7.5 pointsDallas Mavericks vs Philadelphia 76ers Lost
  • Isaiah Stewart of the Detroit Pistons will score over 9.5 pointsOrlando Magic vs Detroit Pistons - Won
  • Immanuel Quickley of the Toronto Raptors will have 11 or more reb + ast against the Charlotte HornetsToronto Raptors vs Charlotte Hornets - Won

Green ended right on 7 :beli:

Did win my live points bet on sam hauser though.
And if I recall, Green hit a 3 pretty early in the game.

I lost my alternate 54.5 1Q over and Dal live ML during that game. Got back what I lost and them some on the Knicks/Cavs 3Q over

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have trouble betting with smaller amounts after you've made decent money? I took 200 and turned it into 5k since October. I withdrew 3k to pay myself, but its hard to do anything less than $200 a bet now. I try not to because it can south quick but it's hard