Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Renan-Ferreira-vs.-Ryan-Bader-PFL-vs.-Bellator-Champions.png

bader is at a massive weight and size disadvantage, and he had this smirk on his face when he usually does the stoic thing. if i had to guess, he felt inferior.

he will need to fight perfect to not get KO'd.

Have you got a betmgm account? I judt checked and they got all.the bets available for most of the card, ferreira by KO is -110. Even bet365 only lets you bet on outright winner that's it

Edit

Having a lil fun with parlays:

Ferreira by KO
AJ Mckee JR ML
Nemkov ML
+195

Ferreira by KO
AJ Mckee JR ML
Nemkov ML
Jason Jackson ML
Eblen ML
+340

Ferreira by KO
AJ Mckee JR ML
Nemkov ML
Everton to win (Premier league)
Aston villa to win (Premier league)
Middlesbrough to win (championship)
+1100

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
Have you got a betmgm account? I judt checked and they got all.the bets available for most of the card, ferreira by KO is -110. Even bet365 only lets you bet on outright winner that's it,

i dont have betmgm, what i was going to do was make a deposit on betonline. thats where i had to go to bet on contender series, since for some reason draftkings (and FanDuel) wouldnt let me bet it, they told me new yorkers weren't allowed to. i was always allowed to bet on bellator on dk though, and on PFL, so i dont know why they disallowed this but yeah, betonline if i make a move.

ferreira by KO for -110 when his ML is a few cents more on the dollar sounds bad. if he wins i dont see it being by sub or decision but the very act of taking that bet could let your guard down for future trap bets. and one never knows.

edit, and if i do, i would be off cappeloza.

profound

technique
Daps
Have you got a betmgm account? I judt checked and they got all.the bets available for most of the card, ferreira by KO is -110. Even bet365 only lets you bet on outright winner that's it

Edit

Having a lil fun with parlays:

Ferreira by KO
AJ Mckee JR ML
Nemkov ML
+195

Ferreira by KO
AJ Mckee JR ML
Nemkov ML
Jason Jackson ML
Eblen ML
+340

Ferreira by KO
AJ Mckee JR ML
Nemkov ML
Everton to win (Premier league)
Aston villa to win (Premier league)
Middlesbrough to win (championship)
+1100

i never tie a handful of parlays to 1 thing, i maybe got burnt 1 time doing it and never tried again :pachaha:

clay collard can fight and only does bad when he gets wrestled, so bad value on McKee, but that's why i always parlay bellator and pfl.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money i saw the UFC weigh ins with my kids and picked out a few for a parlay, this card got a few good clear cut winners imo.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Parlays with no flex are too risky for me unless it’s 3 teams max
Man i use to be on this i got to get back disciplined.. i been hitting on these 7 and 8 picks on da regular on some $10 for $1000 shyt, but that shyt done slowed down.. now its hard to get back to that cause i was smackin.. its over now tho. Back to da basics

profound

technique
Daps
who did you like the look of?

i thought it would be mendocas, good price to add in a parlay, even a 2-leg with yair. but then i took a closer look and realized i sprinkled Nate maness as a huge dog against him and mendoca got ran over, did zero in that fight. and now he’s moving down and fighting in mexico as a Brazilian. dont sound like a good idea.

i solidified my position on quinonnez +145. i see him taking barcelos apart. i would do the +3.5 @ +100 because they're in mexico but after last week, 3 judges grading 9 rounds, only need 1 bad score to blow that up, so win or bust.

manuel torres will be good for the parlay. i bet chris duncan when i didnt know him vs omar morales, just because morales fukkin sucks...and damn did duncan struggle :mjlol: , he got away with the split but i marked him down as ''fukking sucks too'' :russ:

they will trade and duncan will get touched.

so him and yair are +167, maybe i'll add one more. wont be moreno because royval is one of my favorites, wont be yazmin because sam hughes will be coming to fight. maybe that tajik opening the card because his opponent is old and he has 2 good names under his belt now.

still working it. college ball will pay a hell of a lot more than these fights so thats where the real money will be at for me.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i thought it would be mendocas, good price to add in a parlay, even a 2-leg with yair. but then i took a closer look and realized i sprinkled Nate maness as a huge dog against him and mendoca got ran over, did zero in that fight. and now he’s moving down and fighting in mexico as a Brazilian. dont sound like a good idea.

i solidified my position on quinonnez +145. i see him taking barcelos apart. i would do the +3.5 @ +100 because they're in mexico but after last week, 3 judges grading 9 rounds, only need 1 bad score to blow that up, so win or bust.

manuel torres will be good for the parlay. i bet chris duncan when i didnt know him vs omar morales, just because morales fukkin sucks...and damn did duncan struggle :mjlol: , he got away with the split but i marked him down as ''fukking sucks too'' :russ:

they will trade and duncan will get touched.

so him and yair are +167, maybe i'll add one more. wont be moreno because royval is one of my favorites, wont be yazmin because sam hughes will be coming to fight. maybe that tajik opening the card because his opponent is old and he has 2 good names under his belt now.

still working it. college ball will pay a hell of a lot more than these fights so thats where the real money will be at for me.

Man I never really get the chance to watch college ball and don't really follow it either that'd why I don't dabble in it, I never feel comfortable betting on shyt I'm not clued up on. And I love mma that's why I'm always here for most cards

Good looks tho. Is Jason Jackson safe to put in a parlay v Ray Cooper III?

profound

technique
Daps
Man I never really get the chance to watch college ball and don't really follow it either that'd why I don't dabble in it, I never feel comfortable betting on shyt I'm not clued up on. And I love mma that's why I'm always here for most cards

Good looks tho. Is Jason Jackson safe to put in a parlay v Ray Cooper III?

i don’t watch college ball at all, i strictly use the vsin method because some of their players on dk really know what they’re doing. besides tennis it’s useless on every other sport. likewise pregame is accurate in nba but useless for college hoops. i only play cbb thurs-sun. i went 1-0 thurs, 1-0 yesterday, but today is the best day so i’ll turn it up and if it's anything like last Saturday (or most saturday's) i can lay the money and overall expect a return.

i could end up doing erroneous stuff on the shyt i am clued up on, especially fighting, so every angle helps.

to me everyday betting is like this arcade game if youre familiar

hitting on betting requires u to be that accurate. and when u do it everyday u will see some wild results that dont come close to your expectations and u just know u are in some dangerous shyt if u aren't precise as possible.

i like jason jackson. but one thing about these fights is now they aren't the typical PFL/bellator squash matches - the odds are lined like they are - but all the guys in these fights are good to a certain level. so i wouldnt be surprised to see a parlay buster. the ones i kept out of the parlay i wanted to do were the ones i suspected most. nemkov, thought he could be KO'd (but didnt really get that feeling watching weigh ins). jackson would surprise me but shyt u never know.

luckily the main event is probably the clearest one and the odds aint bad.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Knicks +7
Magic -7
Minnesota -7.5
Senators ML

Parlay with a flex of 2/3
Wolves ML
Knicks ML
Magic ML

Thought I had my plays here already. Also I missed out on Wake Forest.