Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
watched them scrubs blow my live -2.5 2nd quarter spread and 2nd quarter moneyline bet after being up for 99% of the quarter :scust:

Honestly, the most pathetic team this season. Dame is an absolute fraud, and should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence as Curry, unless it's Seth.

Ruined one of my biggest bet in years because they blew a 19 point lead to the Jazz two weeks ago while scoring THIRTEEN points in the fourth quarter! Absolutely pathetic ass team with arguably the most overrated coach in NBA history.

profound

technique
Daps
@FireFatMike i picked the splits back up on Thursday through today and they are hitting great. I’m only doing thurs-sat and extra light on Sunday. Get the exceptional ones only, i bypass even the 40/60’s.

@J Money

so far i got

Tafa +195, i thought he’d be around +150 and in that case I’d pass. but not turning down 2 to 1, if they get me they get me. might sprinkle Lima sub because that line is way out of whack and if he gets tafa down he goes for the sub before KO imo.

riberio +114, light because it appears he’s easy to finish. but other dude doesn’t look threatening in the least and has a fraudulent record, and hasn't fought in a while.

woodburn +3.5 +165, a lesser sprinkle, i dont know why, picked up lots during cbb and cant resist :unimpressed:

working out a parlay to bring merab's odds down.

think im out on lemos, dern is still compromised imo but lemos looked too old and stiff yesterday.

kopylov, neal, costa, topuria will all be played in some form to some degree.

still got props and live to do, good luck :salute:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@FireFatMike i picked the splits back up on Thursday through today and they are hitting great. I’m only doing thurs-sat and extra light on Sunday. Get the exceptional ones only, i bypass even the 40/60’s.

@J Money

so far i got

Tafa +195, i thought he’d be around +150 and in that case I’d pass. but not turning down 2 to 1, if they get me they get me. might sprinkle Lima sub because that line is way out of whack and if he gets tafa down he goes for the sub before KO imo.

riberio +114, light because it appears he’s easy to finish. but other dude doesn’t look threatening in the least and has a fraudulent record, and hasn't fought in a while.

woodburn +3.5 +165, a lesser sprinkle, i dont know why, picked up lots during cbb and cant resist :unimpressed:

working out a parlay to bring merab's odds down.

think im out on lemos, dern is still compromised imo but lemos looked too old and stiff yesterday.

kopylov, neal, costa, topuria will all be played in some form to some degree.

still got props and live to do, good luck :salute:
I caught some good ones earlier. We talking cbb or tennis.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned to a few guys at the spot that SGA over 17.5 points in the All Star Game was the pick of the day, and you can throw in Haliburton over 15.5 because of the home court and crowd factor.

One breh asked me how to make the bet on the kiosk, so I showed him. As he was scrolling through the selections, he saw Luka listed at 10.5 points. He was like :leon: "Man, Luka should be that easily"

Me: :hubie:

He took SGA and Luka on a 2-leg parlay for $100.00 ($250.00 winnings)

Luka scored 7 and was :flabbynsick: all night.

If i run into him later on, I don't want no smoke. "That got nothing to do with me"

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I mentioned to a few guys at the spot that SGA over 17.5 points in the All Star Game was the pick of the day, and you can throw in Haliburton over 15.5 because of the home court and crowd factor.

One breh asked me how to make the bet on the kiosk, so I showed him. As he was scrolling through the selections, he saw Luka listed at 10.5 points. He was like "Man, Luka should be that easily"

Me: :hubie:

He took SGA and Luka on a 2-leg parlay for $100.00 ($250.00 winnings)

Luka scored 7 and was :flabbynsick: all night.

If i run into him later on, I don't want no smoke. "That got nothing to do with me"
SGA & Hali were locks

Joker 6.5over being at + money was a joke as well. If I would have bet, I would have even teased up to 10 pts.

Luka missed an alley oop to himself and shot a 75 footer with 20 seconds on the shot clock:russ:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
SGA & Hali were locks

Joker 6.5over being at + money was a joke as well. If I would have bet, I would have even teased up to 10 pts.

Luka missed an alley oop to himself and shot a 75 footer with 20 seconds on the shot clock:russ:
Once I saw that, I knew it was a wrap....and that happened in the 1st half. He definitely partied the night before.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Boys who’s down for a discord group where we can share picks ? I been going undefeated on NHL lately and I wanna share a few things.

Y’all probably doing this for fun but I do deep dive and research a lot and read some books on beating the odds. I don’t mind sharing a few picks.

profound

technique
Daps
@FireFatMike are u playing tennis? them splits are hitting. i take any dog with a good split and any favorite up to -125. anything after that the outcome seems to be pretty even so i don’t fukk around (i dont really lay -160, -250 and up anyway)

i cleared the very late night/early morning ones and im about to clear more on the afternoon and hedged out for 2.

im about to figure the midday’s, i won’t touch cbb until thursday.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@FireFatMike are u playing tennis? them splits are hitting. i take any dog with a good split and any favorite up to -125. anything after that the outcome seems to be pretty even so i don’t fukk around (i dont really lay -160, -250 and up anyway)

i cleared the very late night/early morning ones and im about to clear more on the afternoon and hedged out for 2.

im about to figure the midday’s, i won’t touch cbb until thursday.

I need to jump on it. I been winning on cbb. I am waiting on Byu and Utah St. Those were the biggest jumps