Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
None of the Chiefs top weapons scored. Kelce, Pacheco, Rice.. Alot of tickets ripped up bc of them :pachaha:

On the other side too fr. No Kittle, Aiyuk or Samuel scores. I know Vegas came up on dem sacks tonight lol. Smh breakdown I read said to go with over on the FGs from both kickers too---should've listened.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
None of the Chiefs top weapons scored. Kelce, Pacheco, Rice.. Alot of tickets ripped up bc of them :pachaha:
Yeah that’s why I made my ticket with MVS and Jennings, this is the biggest game of the year, defenses are gonna key in on the main guys, you gotta look at the third and fourth options in situations like those. I had another ticket with Gray/Juszczyk ATD, you never know in these games

No more football to bet on until Labor Day(I’m not betting on the UFL, not a total degenerate)

Taking a bit of a hiatus until CBB conference tourney times. NCAA tourney is being hosted at Barclays for the East region, getting tickets to all sessions and will be hitting that heavy

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
ESPNBet gave me another bonus for whatever reason :ehh:

Jokic fukkin' around & gettin' a triple double looks like a juicy piece of 🥩

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lol just needed 2 assists and these bum ass niccas wanna get blown out & cuh ride that pine the entire 4th

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Hawks cost me a +19047 if the Warriors hold on.:stopitslime:.

Hornets ML +420
Sixers ML +370
Hawks ML -174
Rockets ML +156
Warriors ML -106

I had Spurs ML +194 in another open play, and was going to put them in instead of the Hawks, but didn't want to add another underdog.:mjcry:.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

UFc 298 looks very tasty betting wise looking at the odds. Let's eat this weekend :ohlawd:

I don't know why but I've had a feeling that Volk gonna lose and ha e done since he got head kicked by Islam.

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

UFc 298 looks very tasty betting wise looking at the odds. Let's eat this weekend :ohlawd:

I don't know why but I've had a feeling that Volk gonna lose and ha e done since he got head kicked by Islam.
i just put my eyes on the card for the first time this morning. there’s a few good things but i haven’t seen any odds yet.

along with volk coming back too soon, dern was just brutalized and is back way too soon. and weili probably sharpened lemos, who i think highly of anyway. i like barlow, i plan to keep making money with merab. i don’t see me losing my mega parlay when the time comes.

i like ilia too. but if he don’t get the KO in 2 he will probably get schooled.

i saw volk saying he was drinking a lot before the islam rematch and it occurred to me, fall offs dont just happen with ''time''. the''time'' brings on lifestyle changes like drinking and whatnot. add in the fact he got his bell rung so damn hard, add in ilia's confidence which couldn't be higher...pending weigh ins i think im sold on those odds.