Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
keeping only 1 book at the moment, and betting minutes before tip off really fukked me up tonight

draftkings down an hour + now

:smh:

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money jimmy flick will be a good dog to start things off. he’s not good but Malcolm gordon is worse. pending weigh ins/face offs, i would even take him at a pick ‘em if it goes there,

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money jimmy flick will be a good dog to start things off. he’s not good but Malcolm gordon is worse. pending weigh ins/face offs, i would even take him at a pick ‘em if it goes there,

Yeah defo one of the good dogs on the card

If you were to fade 3 fighters on the card Raquel Pennington, Neil Magny and Gillian Robertson you would get +480 odds :jbhmm:

Main event over 3.5 rounds?

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah defo one of the good dogs on the card

If you were to fade 3 fighters on the card Raquel Pennington, Neil Magny and Gillian Robertson you would get +480 odds :jbhmm:

Main event over 3.5 rounds?

magny stuck out immediately as the easy fade for a parlay. he will be dangerous coming off that embarrassment but that’s about all he has going for him.

i just saw the Gillian line, it is too wide. viana has a level she could beat imo and Gil is above it. still too wide so i see the allure.

anything’s possible when they get down to it but the only path i see for poly is sudden sub, regardless i personally wouldn’t tie anything that valuable (straight or sub) to a Raquel fight, who i never won a bet on or against in my life.

i’m becoming more convinced in du plessis, with these main events i feel i have to dig in to a deeper aspect of the fight, since the fight itself starts off as a psychological battle before it ever gets physical. and in that realm strickland comes off overwhelmed. i look at other things, how many boxes does he check as champ? he fought masterfully 1 night vs a bored and neutered izzy who just came off doing the impossible in shaking the alex stigma off him.

i can see the total going just under or just over. du plessis probably doesnt 1 shot him, and if he works it up how he did others, it will still take longer imo. for sean to win it wont look like that german can he dispatched by imitating a punching bag and gassing the guy out just before he got the title shot, ddp will obviously pace better. with so much on the line i always lean to the over but i also take the easiest path to a W and believe that's in Dricius. if not now, when? never is answer, and i dont believe that, he already sounds like the champ to me. sean is merely a sweepstakes winner and placeholder.

Last edited:

J Money

Daps
magny stuck out immediately as the easy fade for a parlay. he will be dangerous coming off that embarrassment but that’s about all he has going for him.

i just saw the Gillian line, it is too wide. viana has a level she could beat imo and Gil is above it. still too wide so i see the allure.

anything’s possible when they get down to it but the only path i see for poly is sudden sub, regardless i personally wouldn’t tie anything that valuable (straight or sub) to a Raquel fight, who i never won a bet on or against in my life.

i’m becoming more convinced in du plessis, with these main events i feel i have to dig in to a deeper aspect of the fight, since the fight itself starts off as a psychological battle before it ever gets physical. and in that realm strickland comes off overwhelmed. i look at other things, how many boxes does he check as champ? he fought masterfully 1 night vs a bored and neutered izzy who just came off doing the impossible in shaking the alex stigma off him.

i can see the total going just under or just over. du plessis probably doesnt 1 shot him, and if he works it up how he did others, it will still take longer imo. for sean to win it wont look like that german can he dispatched by imitating a punching bag and gassing the guy out just before he got the title shot, ddp will obviously pace better. with so much on the line i always lean to the over but i also take the easiest path to a W and believe that's in Dricius. if not now, when? never is answer, and i dont believe that, he already sounds like the champ to me. sean is merely a sweepstakes winner and placeholder.

Definitely agree on strickland, I jusomt don't see or feel him winning dunno why. I always felt he's just average anyway it took izzy having one of his worst fights ever for him to win. I believe ddp got this

Neil Magnys opponent might be a can too not sure :patrice:

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
Definitely agree on strickland, I jusomt don't see or feel him winning dunno why. I always felt he's just average anyway it took izzy having one of his worst fights ever for him to win. I believe ddp got this

Neil Magnys opponent might be a can too not sure :patrice:

:mjlol: i didnt really run my due diligence on dude yet, i just knew he had some hype and i did see him get the finish his last fight. but having a look now, i did not know he was that old. i thought he was way younger than that. maybe it means nothing but if he hasn't done much before this idk when he thinks his run is supposed to be. the fight is in ontario and magny has a lot of close fights and got away with a couple he probably shouldn't have. maybe those are dudes best advantages.

and now that i look at the lines...

i was gonna say the only thing to parlay is fight goes to decision or the over...

but decision is +200, and over 2.5 is +145, over 1.5 is -125 :dahell:

i'll gladly look wrong here, but idc if he hasn't gone to decision yet...he hasn't fought anyone yet! they are expecting him to do what burns & rakhmonov did, but look what a more proven yet much younger ian garry went through.

i think i found a good line and got off a bad one. at the very least magny has enough to not get steamrolled in the first half of the fight.

J Money

Daps
:mjlol: i didnt really run my due diligence on dude yet, i just knew he had some hype and i did see him get the finish his last fight. but having a look now, i did not know he was that old. i thought he was way younger than that. maybe it means nothing but if he hasn't done much before this idk when he thinks his run is supposed to be. the fight is in ontario and magny has a lot of close fights and got away with a couple he probably shouldn't have. maybe those are dudes best advantages.

and now that i look at the lines...

i was gonna say the only thing to parlay is fight goes to decision or the over...

but decision is +200, and over 2.5 is +145, over 1.5 is -125 :dahell:

i'll gladly look wrong here, but idc if he hasn't gone to decision yet...he hasn't fought anyone yet! they are expecting him to do what burns & rakhmonov did, but look what a more proven yet much younger ian garry went through.

i think i found a good line and got off a bad one. at the very least magny has enough to not get steamrolled in the first half of the fight.

Good spot I like that over 1.5 that's great value :whew:

Another fight that caught my eye on the card is this Canadian fighter serhiy sidey v Ramon tavares. The first dude already beat him in the contender series so this is a rematch