Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm leaning texans and dolphins right now. miami is banged up but KC just hasn't look good against bad competition and i think miami is still a decent team.

texans and browns is the tough one. cleveland has been hot and the public is all over them but the line has stayed browns -2 or -2.5. it just screams trap to me.

profound

technique
Daps
I think im a bet nfl first week thinking like what games will make the best ratings for the next round of the playoffs . Nfl is about money and ratings, so which teams would make the next week ratings the highest....

Rams vs dallas
Bills vs chiefs
Ravens vs browns
49ers vs philly

I feel like these match ups would be the best for the nfl ratings wise next round..

i checked through the football-is-rigged dude and he essentially listed the same, only he has a rematch of dallas and detriot

passing on football dogs myself

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money just saw face offs then looked at things, i completely forgot bautista’s last fight was vs blackshear. i had da’mon and thought he got robbed. i don’t think 1 media member had it for bautista. so that’s why the odds...dudes wrestling might suck. passing on bautista, definitely not taking simon though.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money just saw face offs then looked at things, i completely forgot bautista’s last fight was vs blackshear. i had da’mon and thought he got robbed. i don’t think 1 media member had it for bautista. so that’s why the odds...dudes wrestling might suck. passing on bautista, definitely not taking simon though.

I saw Kape was over the limit and fight got cancelled. Card kinda :scusthov:

I haven't made any bets at all for this card, gonna wait and live bet if I can.

What about next week's card, Strickland or DDP? Who you got breh?

profound

technique
Daps
I saw Kape was over the limit and fight got cancelled. Card kinda :scusthov:

I haven't made any bets at all for this card, gonna wait and live bet if I can.

What about next week's card, Strickland or DDP? Who you got breh?

I’m gonna do the same, or maybe try to figure the best favorite parlay and let it ride because there’s not many apparent good dogs here.

Just looked at 297, that one looks bad too :why:

That one is starting to make me think I gotta make a move on this one :snoop:

I bet and won every du plessis fight he’s been in, so it’s gonna be tough not to take the plus money but stylistically seems like he will have to work for it. Gotta think but it’s du plessis (and only because of bias) or pass for now. What do u think about that fight?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I’m gonna do the same, or maybe try to figure the best favorite parlay and let it ride because there’s not many apparent good dogs here.

Just looked at 297, that one looks bad too :why:

That one is starting to make me think I gotta make a move on this one :snoop:

I bet and won every du plessis fight he’s been in, so it’s gonna be tough not to take the plus money but stylistically seems like he will have to work for it. Gotta think but it’s du plessis (and only because of bias) or pass for now. What do u think about that fight?

i was thinking Du Plessis too. I never thought Strickland would hold the belt for long tbh

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Running CLE/DAL/BUF/PHI ML parlay. Should be fairly straight forward (famous last words... :unsure:).