Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
cant say i'm a fan of dude but it's good to see him branch out into gambling. u know fighters are doing it but won't talk on it. so it's a niche he can maybe expand if he's getting results, like krause but in a cleaner way.

on this dude said ''u know when jim miller is on the main card something is wrong'' :mjlol: and i agree...this is what they got after the break? :what:

when MLB ended, i was down because i did not want to go back to NBA, but i knew it was first in line. fast forward to now, NBA is rolling and i dont care to see a baseball slate again. that will change, but point being, between everything else i cant stand the thought of betting a fight card again.

for this though, maybe a sprinkle on bautista +150 because that is an even fight, and simon hit his peak. and the same for walker because he was handling dude before they tied up against the cage. u like anything?

Not really man cards kinda trash to be honest lol but I'll give it a watch and see if there's any good value live betting

Daps
Tatum for 25
Spurs ML
Nuggets -6.5
Kings -8.5
Clippers ML
SGA for 30 and OKC ML.

I had Sabonis for another Triple Double but took it off, he might get one tonight pretty sure.

profound

technique
Daps
I know one thing texans, rams, and dolphins is looking like a nice 3 pick underdog ticket.

i agree with this. i can see kc getting shocked, lions look priced Ike they’re gonna lose, and i like texans most of all. i think a ticket on each will get a positive return when the smoke clears.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On Dayton tonight. They are dogs on the road and one of their starters is questionable to play but I think they'll still win comfortably. Dayton ML was +100 last I saw and I wouldn't be surprised if they're favorites by game time.

2 units

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Early reads on NFL:

All over Browns -2. Texans had a great season but I really think they don't match up well with the Browns.

Not sure what to make of that KC game. It's supposed to be brutally cold, weird things happen in those game. I'd imagine if Andy's smart he tries to play a ball control game with Pacheco - bet the under.

I'm really nervous about my Rams to the SB future as everyone has them beating the Lions this weekend, watch the Lions plaster them. Still taking Rams and the points.

Bills game, same as the KC game. Brutal cold and lake effect snow. Bet the under.

Eagles have been godawful since like Thanksgiving. Hurts and Brown are banged up and they can't stop anyone defensively. I'd stay away from this game but I think TB wins ugly and Sirianni gets fired

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Klay Thompson of all people missed a FT late and cost me smh

Loss - 2 Team ParlayRisk $ 5.00 / To Win $ 96.25 / Odds +1925
  • Winning Margin1/12/24
    Heat by 3-6 points (+350)Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat(Live Game) Winning MarginBasketball - NBA Jan 12, 2024 08:00 PM EST
  • Winning Margin1/12/24
    Warriors by 10-13 points (+350)Golden State Warriors @ Chicago Bulls(Live Game) Winning Margin

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I think im a bet nfl first week thinking like what games will make the best ratings for the next round of the playoffs . Nfl is about money and ratings, so which teams would make the next week ratings the highest....

Rams vs dallas
Bills vs chiefs
Ravens vs browns
49ers vs philly

I feel like these match ups would be the best for the nfl ratings wise next round..

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think im a bet nfl first week thinking like what games will make the best ratings for the next round of the playoffs . Nfl is about money and ratings, so which teams would make the next week ratings the highest....

Rams vs dallas
Bills vs chiefs
Ravens vs browns
49ers vs philly

I feel like these match ups would be the best for the nfl ratings wise next round..
U must be indicating that shyt is rigged :mjgrin: