Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I think Michigan is gonna try to emulate the PSU game, run 45-50 times, control TOP, not a lot of opportunites for Penix.

I'm on Washington +4.5, btw.. think it'll be a close game.
Damn, never thought about that. I definitely anticipate a good one.

I need to get right after the dumb ass Suns fukked up vs Memphis

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanna take Washington ml to make my ticket jump..idk if UM seen a offense like Washington’s this szn
Washington's definitely the best offense UM has faced but their run defense is hella suspect. Texas ran the ball for like 7YPC and Harbaugh has no issue with sticking with the run if it's working. They'll probably play keepaway with the ball

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
IMG-0547.jpg

Halftime lines on bovada

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I cant hit 2 days straight to sace my life lol. Back at it 2morrow.

I know one thing texans, rams, and dolphins is looking like a nice 3 pick underdog ticket.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

We finally byke this weekend :blessed:

Do you follow ufc lightweight Renato Mociano breh? Dude does predictions for every card, always find his videos pretty useful :obama:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Also....watching f the CFB Championship and NFL Week 18, betting on football is nasty work. I watched at least 2 games (Michigan v Washington and Colts v Texans) where it was clear as day the refs played a huge part in the momentum of the game. shyt Is right in your face with how blatant it is...:jbhmm:

Even Celtics v Pacers last night too. Bad ref calls decided the game

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Finally got verified for espn bet. Placed a bet and got my 100 bonus bets. Gonna save them for this weekend. I like the layout if the app. Might be the best of all the apps.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

We finally byke this weekend :blessed:

Do you follow ufc lightweight Renato Mociano breh? Dude does predictions for every card, always find his videos pretty useful :obama:

cant say i'm a fan of dude but it's good to see him branch out into gambling. u know fighters are doing it but won't talk on it. so it's a niche he can maybe expand if he's getting results, like krause but in a cleaner way.

on this dude said ''u know when jim miller is on the main card something is wrong'' :mjlol: and i agree...this is what they got after the break? :what:

when MLB ended, i was down because i did not want to go back to NBA, but i knew it was first in line. fast forward to now, NBA is rolling and i dont care to see a baseball slate again. that will change, but point being, between everything else i cant stand the thought of betting a fight card again.

for this though, maybe a sprinkle on bautista +150 because that is an even fight, and simon hit his peak. and the same for walker because he was handling dude before they tied up against the cage. u like anything?